Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Peste Noire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisstyre 56

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

One of the best new Black Metal bands

They're from France and they play a style called "Medieval Black Metal"

Go listen to "La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence"

Acoustic solos, mesmerizing distortion, insane vocals, epic sound!

BUY their shit here

http://transcendentalcreations.com

I just got a t-shirt, should be here any day! They have 3 albums out, the one I mentioned is the first and the best.

Last edited by Nisstyre 56 on Fri May 08, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid_Bath_

Acid_Bath_

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:24 pm

yep, La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence is brilliant. their other full lengths are pretty meh, but not horrible.
Back to top Go down

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Great band, one of the most interesting of the French scene
Back to top Go down

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:32 am

interesting band; not a fan of their last two albums, but their first and the demos/ep's that they've released are wicked. Not having much hope for their future though
Back to top Go down

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:44 am

I'm sooo into this band lately, it's mesmerizing. Guitars sound unbelieavable dirty but passionate and so do the vocals.

I only have their last 3 CD's, but I love all 3 of them. It's a sick, beautiful music that made me addicted! And the only thing I'd criticise on their last album, then it's the length.

It's just too short and after every song you have this 1-2min. "fillers" that fit into the amtosphere lovely, but aren't realy songs pale
Back to top Go down

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:20 am

PN is my favorite black metal band of all time. Ever since I got their La Sanies... few years back I have been following them with strong devotion. Folkfuck Folie was a bit dissappointing at first, but it took actually two years for me to realise the full power. Seriously disturbing riffs, Famine delivers the vocals like a true madman. And I liked how the theme kept growing between the albums. From decadence of the Black Death days to modern age decadence, HIV. Latest album really blew me off the map. I never would have imagined this concept. I am actually very very excited to hear next piece of music Famine composes. He seems to be going more and more over the edge with his experiments.

I also suggest people to check out Mors Orbis Terrarum compilation. You can get it either as a tape box or DLP. I have the DLP version and I must say the highlight is Phanales et Pestilance - Salvatrice Averse demo. The sound is incredible. Never really anything like it. Atmosphere at fullest.

One more things considering the music of PN is the lyrics. I am fascinated how Famine has balls to use Verlaine and Baudelaire poems as lyrics. I mean it really takes courage to fulfill such a mission. But I must say, when I've read the poems he has used in certain songs, the vision is perfection. Takes the songs and the poems to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm

I just ordered a copy of their debut. I'm dying to hear the whole thing. Don't know why I neglected them for so long.
Back to top Go down

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:57 pm

The older material is WAY better than the newer stuff
Back to top Go down

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:00 am

La Sanies des Siecles.... out now on vinyl!
Back to top Go down
From_Earth_I_Rose

From_Earth_I_Rose

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 am

k.pn. are one of my favourite black metal bands. Famine, head of the band, is an insane genius and I can not think of any other band these days that archives the same, mindfucked atmosphere.

/SIEG HELL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peste Noire   Peste Noire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peste Noire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Metal Sub Genres :: Black Metal-
Jump to: