Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hey all, new member from the UK

Go down 
+2
Heat
Mash
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey all, new member from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:33 am

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member here who hopes to be pretty active (after exams anyway).

From Birmingham, UK, and love most metal. At the moment im on a bit of a hellenic black metal kick, but I love all varities... black, death, thrash and power from time to time. Favourite bands currently are Carcass, Rotting Christ, Ceremonial castings and W.A.S.P among many many others!

Heres my last.fm http://www.last.fm/user/alrikjoriam Feel free to add me.

I love gigs as well, attend loads but don't bother updating on last.fm! This year im going to bloodstock, hellfest, damnation fest among other gigs... If you're from around birmingham and have any reccomendations send a message my way.

Cheers,

Scott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:37 am

Welcome mate and have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:59 am

Hey man, you're really going to Hellfest? My lastfm says I'm going, but my friends dont want to go. :') sadness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:02 am

hey welcome!
Hey all, new member from the UK 381946
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:07 am

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:46 am

Welcome to the site dude.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:53 am

Welcome!

Hope you have fun here ^_^

Looks like were all caught up with these shit exams eih?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks for the welcomes all Smile

Yeah exams are a nightmare, trying to revise for my uni ones at the moment but I end up just wasting time on the net and listening to music. Ahh well, will get round to it bit by bit!

Yeah Hellfest looks like its going to be a good un, never been before (Went wacken and bloodstock last year) so hoping to lives up to it. Generally a lot of people round here dont want to shell out to go abroad for a festival, but have a couple of people I drag along (My girlfriend is one of them, sure she appreciates it really haha). Just have to be persuasive tongue
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Welcome to the Pit! Hey all, new member from the UK 193966
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Welcome!

You went to Bloodstock last year? Awesome, me too, going this year as well. Shaping to be fucking awesome line up! I'll see ya there.

Also, you're a lucky bastard for going to Hellfest, I really wanted to go this year it looks awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:21 pm

damientheomen wrote:
Welcome!

You went to Bloodstock last year? Awesome, me too, going this year as well. Shaping to be fucking awesome line up! I'll see ya there.

Also, you're a lucky bastard for going to Hellfest, I really wanted to go this year it looks awesome.

Yeah bloodstock was good last year! The line up so far is pretty good, I'm especially loving carcass and enslaved among others! Equilibrium too, shame about wintersun, however.

We'll have to meet up and have a drink at some point! Last year I managed to smuggle in loads extra haha, which was good in one way, and bad in the sense I barely remember iced earth/napalm death and dimmu borgir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Yeah, also looking forward to Amon Amarth, Satyricon and GWAR. The Wintersun thing was a real kick in the balls cause I was proper looking forward to it and really wouldn't mind a whole set worth of songs just from the self title but oh well.

I spent half the time last year drinking in the car park, the one case rule's a bit weird. Tis a shame cause Napalm Death and Iced Earth were insanely good! Also, dunno if you're a Berzerker fan but them in the tiny tent was insane, even if I was like 1 of 3 people who even knew the Dethklok cover : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:41 pm

SSCCCREEEAMMMM FOR YOUR CREEEAAAAMM

Haha yeah that was awesome, the sound was a bit poor where I was (the bar) but do enjoy the berzerker. I saw them in bham, only about ten of us there so let us up onto stage... spent the whole time filming the insansely fast drummer whilst the vocalist was at the bar with his mic! Unusual gig.

I've never seen GWAR, but am expecting a good stage show from what i've seen. Satyricon i'm a little mixed about, I do like their old stuff and some of the newer stuff, but i think it'll depend on the set list for me.

Yeah I thought the wintersun excuse was a bit weak, they've played before so should'nt matter about just having the one album... I guess it just meant they couldnt promote the new un.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time! Do you play any instruments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:01 pm

GodlessEndeavor wrote:
Hey, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time! Do you play any instruments?

Hi,

Unfortunatly i'm a lazy fan of metal, love the music but never had the patience to learn to play lol! Got a few mates in various local bands so i enjoy hanging out in the rehearsal rooms, but im relegated to roadie/onlooker tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Lucky mug! Thats way more than an intimate gig, that's just insane! The drummers just mindblowing, with or without triggers, it's fucking fast.

Satyricon you might be a little dissapointed with then, apparently they're starting to fade out 'Mother North' and play 'Commando' as an encore. That's not festivals though so it might not apply. Either way I'll go see 'em. Also, with Wintersun, I'm expecting to be balls deep in my own face skin when the new album comes out, if it's anything less than amazing I'm gonna be well pissed : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Whalecum Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Welcome to the forum, fellow Englander and visitor to this year's Damnation, and fan of Rotting Christ!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Acid_Bath_

Acid_Bath_

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:34 pm

welcome to the forums! we need all the Carcass fans we can get on here. Hey all, new member from the UK 193966

sent you a friend request :O

which reminds me I need to add more of the guys from here..
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Fuck you have good taste. Welcome brother of metal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Thanks again for the welcomes, very friendly forum... hi to all.

...and how can you not be a fan of carcass? tongue Hey all, new member from the UK 546327
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, new member from the UK   Hey all, new member from the UK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all, new member from the UK
Page 1 of 1