Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Last.FM scrobbling games and more

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Last.FM scrobbling games and more Empty
    PostSubject: Last.FM scrobbling games and more   Last.FM scrobbling games and more I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:25 am

Maybe some of you have heard about these games in Last.Fm, all those scrobbling games and the known The Music Elite, or the challenge games and Guess Metal Melody.

Well here's the thread to post those games for promotion, if you need more members, to be more known or anything else, this is the place!

The Music Elite (scrobbling Game) - WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!!!! The game that can be considered one of the toughest, The Music Elite is a game which the group leader enters the member tab in the group, and if he recognizes the music the certain member is listening or last scrobbled, the user is kicked, if he knows the album, year release or the lyrics, the member is banned. recently, TheMusicElite, the guy who started the group got banned, if this was because of the game...it's bad since the Champion which can do the things I said earlier probably banned him, I dont really know actually, now it has a new leader!

The Music Knowledge Challenge (Scrobbling Game) WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!! This group was created after TheMusicElite got banned, the group was created by King_Prawn and has the same game rules as above.

This is the ones I want to promote, what are yours?
    Back to top Go down

Last.FM scrobbling games and more
    Page 1 of 1