Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What are you doing right now?

Go down 
+21
Symmachus
Krushooor
schadenfroh
blackearth
Opethian
Set Abominae
Podgie
Namaste
Nocturnal
Voggis
jjbeerj
Decay02
NitrousBlond
GodlessEndeavor
STK
mygga_med_stil
Heat
BravoYankeeEcho
Nefarious_Priest
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Stazanashi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you doing right now? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Just finished a draft.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:26 am

reading up about things going on in the world of pirating vs. riaa... and listening to system of a down steal this album ironically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:18 am

Woke up, browsing around the net.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 am

Woke up too, nearly lost my hat. Have found some ladies clothing around my floor. Confused. Waiting for my new laptop so I can get on-line when I'm at the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:21 am

Recovering from last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 am

dealing with a hangover
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 am

dealing with a hangover [2]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

dealing with a hangover [3]
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Not much, right now. Just listening to music. Later on I'm gonna be going out to dinner for my dad's birthday. It was actually yesterday, but we attended my cousin's wedding. So now we're gonna take him out for dinner around 5:00 PM EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Preparing for WWE Breaking Point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 pm

still dealing with a hangover's headache and now a tummy ache.

fuck this shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:51 pm

talking to VK in the chatbox HE`S ALIIIIIIVE I TELL YA affraid
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Whoa that is great.

Listening to Remembrance and just got out of the shower.

And i am hungry even though i ate 1 hour ago What are you doing right now? - Page 38 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Ahh.. gluttony! Now you will be but fucked by Satan for a eternity What are you doing right now? - Page 38 965191

Well I'm not doing anything rely... reading the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 pm

i want to be butt fucked by satan...not for eternity though...my ass would hurt

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 pm

I'll see if I can broker a deal for you Cheese.... half a eternity good for you? What are you doing right now? - Page 38 10780
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Wanna trade with me Cheese, we can take turns lol What are you doing right now? - Page 38 965191

or nah, satan will bow down to me not the other way around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Someone suffer from delusion of grandeur I think What are you doing right now? - Page 38 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm

no no i get satan all for myself Very Happy

yes im mean ^_^

half an eternity sounds like a good deal to me

thorns if youre nice enough ill share for a couple of minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Well then Cheese just sign here and her and you have booked half a eternity ass fuckary Smile
Satan says if your nice you can have Thorn as a plaything What are you doing right now? - Page 38 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm

AWESOME *signs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Good good have a nice time Smile

*walks of with a box of hells special cookies and a succubus as a reword*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 pm

HEY I WANT COOKIES CMON!

NO FAIR YOU CAN HAVE THIS SHITHOLE RED MANWHORE WITH HORNS I WANT COOKIES
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey, i had no choice What are you doing right now? - Page 38 Kopfschuettel seems unfair. Show me the cookies What are you doing right now? - Page 38 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 pm

A well... Satan can have Thorn... com along Cheese.

*Walks of with Cheese, cookies and a succubus*

Well Thorn you have to get a negotiator I suppose, better hurry before the red dud make you his bitch What are you doing right now? - Page 38 965191
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: