Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Love I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Love I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Love I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Love

Go down 
+16
Podgie
Stazanashi
Decay02
NitrousBlond
schadenfroh
Opethian
Set Abominae
Namaste
dr.nutslap
Hungryfreak
GodlessEndeavor
BravoYankeeEcho
Nefarious_Priest
Mash
Heat
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Love Empty
PostSubject: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Today happend big shit for me so I'm drunk and posting this worthless thread.
Do you belive in love, have you felt it, love at first sight and that kind of shit?
I presonaly belive in love... dono why...
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 pm

I believe in it, but i never felt it. Never been close to any girl... Maybe that's why i'm so angry and sad all the time, i never felt love. I don't know...
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 am

i believe in love...maybe not at first sight...but yeah it does exist i guess...i mean ive felt it...sometimes it hurt me, but then again it made me happy too so yeah. >.<
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

of course love exists! and I believe in love at first sight. when you love someone you just do, and not because of his looks, talents or qualities or whatever, you just love that person.
when it comes to love, there`s no reasons or boundaries. and I`d do anything for the person I love, that`s for sure
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:29 am

True words dotoka^^ .

And i believe in it, don't know what else to say? xD
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 pm

I believe in love, it's the most important thing on earth, and the reason why we live.. Or well that's my opinion.

Unfortunately I meet the wrong girls.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Definitely believe in love. In fact, I fucking love the shit out of myself. Just kidding. I do love Marissa though.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Well yeah, it'd be hard to be in a relationship if I didn't believe in it. Thankfully, we both fell for each other pretty hard at the same time so it worked out, 5 years in and I still spend every day with her.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 pm

yeah I believe in love. I'm getting married in January and i love my fiance very much.

I don't believe in love at first sight... that's infatuation imo. Real love takes a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:41 pm

I believe in love, it can change your life.
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am

Nefarious_Priest wrote:
I believe in love, it can change your life.
You can say that again.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Quote :

I don't believe in love at first sight... that's infatuation imo. Real love takes a lot of work.

You can say that again. The only way I can really get to love someone is if I get to know them, and that's if I get to like them. Love at first sight isn't real for me. As Mash said, it's more infatuation than real love.
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 pm

ave you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "maybe we should just be friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.

All this is true and sad...
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 am

My own crazy theories:

Love:

An understanding of a desirable mate based on unconscious evaluations. Through long periods of time, we have been conditioned to be able to pick out people who we can raise strong and healthy children with. This attribute appeared perhaps since it did yield effective results. Animals that just had sex with any mate they could find didn't necessarily have children with a high survival rate, but those that could figure out the ideal mates had more healthy children and the ability was passed on. The human race has been around for a while, so certain subconscious conditioning was inevitable, but due to the high survival rate of our species, promiscuity is more affordable and it's become harder to condition people in a certain direction. That's why people will have individual love interests. When you encounter someone you love, then that means that you've found someone who carries the traits that your body understands to be good for raising children.

There is no evidence to support this completely, but certain societal norms make sense through this system. For example, a male's fascination with breasts. A man is attracted to large love pillows because they can provide more milk/nutrition for children. They may not know that, but such condition has helped humans live and thrive. What about people attracted to small breasts? That I can only attribute to the incomplete nature of the conditioning due to human promiscuity.

What about personality? It's an important trait in keeping a family together, which is almost required in raising kids. Looks and personality both factor into a person's love of another, whether they know it or not. There are still many holes to be filled with this theory of mine, but I do not want to waste more interspace.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Dulle wrote:
ave you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "maybe we should just be friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.

All this is true and sad...

Dude.......... Love 558938
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Some people just have bad experiences.
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Love, Love 877339 , Love 340590 , where is the diference?
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 am

Hungryfreak wrote:
My own crazy theories:

Love:

An understanding of a desirable mate based on unconscious evaluations. Through long periods of time, we have been conditioned to be able to pick out people who we can raise strong and healthy children with. This attribute appeared perhaps since it did yield effective results. Animals that just had sex with any mate they could find didn't necessarily have children with a high survival rate, but those that could figure out the ideal mates had more healthy children and the ability was passed on. The human race has been around for a while, so certain subconscious conditioning was inevitable, but due to the high survival rate of our species, promiscuity is more affordable and it's become harder to condition people in a certain direction. That's why people will have individual love interests. When you encounter someone you love, then that means that you've found someone who carries the traits that your body understands to be good for raising children.

There is no evidence to support this completely, but certain societal norms make sense through this system. For example, a male's fascination with breasts. A man is attracted to large love pillows because they can provide more milk/nutrition for children. They may not know that, but such condition has helped humans live and thrive. What about people attracted to small breasts? That I can only attribute to the incomplete nature of the conditioning due to human promiscuity.

What about personality? It's an important trait in keeping a family together, which is almost required in raising kids. Looks and personality both factor into a person's love of another, whether they know it or not. There are still many holes to be filled with this theory of mine, but I do not want to waste more interspace.

Hey, that`s my theory as well, and it`s not crazy, it makes perfect sense actually!
Look at prehistoric Venus figurines from the Palaeolithic in Europe, this beauty ideal is as old as mankind.

@Dulle: no worries kid, love is as beautiful and bitchy at the same time as life itself, if you havent suffered, you havent lived at all, besides what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger Wink
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 am

Yeah and plus I got inspiration... but it's not good anyway...
Back to top Go down
dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 am

no. especially not in the "soulmate" kind of way
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/nutslap
Mash

Mash

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 pm

dotoka wrote:

@Dulle: no worries kid, love is as beautiful and bitchy at the same time as life itself, if you havent suffered, you havent lived at all, besides what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger Wink

As you get into a longer relationship, this type of stuff becomes easier to see.
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Love is a drug. We hope the high holds forever, but God save us if you come down. And even if, in the end you're just lookin for more, eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 pm

sounds too romantic lol
but I guess you`re right, we are looking for more Love 965191
Back to top Go down

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Love may exist, it may not. I've personally never experienced it, at least not that I'm aware of. I've been infatuated with significant others before but nothing ever serious as being "in love" with someone. I guess I hope to find love someday but only time will tell.

A theory of mine that i've pondered for awhile is that the feelings of "love" and "hate" are very similar; so much so that they are almost identical. It's weird to think about.
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:04 pm

I love that feeling of butterflies in your stomach. I've got that now for someone Love 326190 Won't mention who lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love   Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next