Metal Meltdown

All Metal, All The Time

HomeRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 am by Decay02

» Helloween
Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Love   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Somehow, I agree with the person above me, but for some goddamned reason, I cannot 100%
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Love   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:36 am

Love = Covalent bonding.
cheers fuckface fuckface
Back to top Go down
schadenfroh

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Love   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:26 am

scratch
guys, i believe in love - 'cause i adore my wife, honestly
Back to top Go down
http://www.big.kh.ua/

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am

I am happy for you, that you have found someone you share that bond with. Unfortunately for most of the people in the world, they really won't have that situation, even if it seems to be going well, most couples don't talk about issues.
Back to top Go down
schadenfroh

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 am

2 ValhallanKnight
scratch
Loudly I said my own opition, which is based solely on one thing, to which I can unconditionally trust on everyday level - by my own experience; surely I know that my opition most likely cannot be significant argument to stubborn sceptics, but I hope somebody will be interested to hear that (my IMHO)
Back to top Go down
Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 am

Great to hear that schadenfroh. I am in love with my fiance as well... wouldn't bee marrying her if I wasnt....lol

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
schadenfroh

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 am

Mash, I with you true happiness for both Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 pm

What you say makes sense. I was just justifying my position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:35 am

I believe in love, 'cause I love my girlfriend. Having been with her for a year now, I can safely say i do really love her.

I don't however believe in love at first sight. I personally feel that it's just impossible to love someone on first sight as it would be based on looks alone. You cannot love someone for their looks, that's just lust. In order to really love someone you have to get to know them inside out. You are attracted to looks and you fall in love with their personality. I also think, whilst on this subject, that looks are just as important as a persons personality. You cannot find someone attractive purely for their personality, it just doesn't work like that and it drives me nuts when people say that 'It's the personality that counts!' . True to an extent, but only an extent.

Having read through some of these increasingly depressing posts, I want to say to some of the guys here.. Grow some balls. As harsh as this sounds, you are just whinging about something that just happens. Yea, you have some bad experiences and you have some good ones.. But for godsake, get off your arse and do something about it. If you want a girlfriend, go out and make a conscious effort to obtain one.

Woman aren't all sirens, waiting for you to crash your WOW ordained ship upon the rocks. You get some truly fantastic women out there and I'm glad that some members on here have wives and girlfriends they trust.
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Mcbride's right, eventhough he's not in a completely objective position atm, since he's got a girlfriend he obviously loves.
It may be true, that, in regard to the "depressing posts" in this topic, women tend to fuck men up badly when they call a relationship quits. Some men are screwed up more than others. But you gotta hold on tight to your male pride and keep looking. Hell there are too many of em out there to wander around moping around. Do yourself the favor, bite the bullet and pick yourself up. We're men arent we? Fuck the vulnerability and fuck her if she left you. Get drunk, meet up with friends, and have a blast. It'll kick you through the sadness. Do what you feel like. Screw around. Have fun, damnit, you're single again.
A while ago I was damn down because of some bitch. But now I'm better than ever. And plus, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Better luck next round, if you can be arsed to play that game again. And don't do her the favor of showing her you're hurting. There's all this blah about women wanting men to show their feelings. It's flippin bullshit. What they want are some fucking balls, and a dude that can take some shit, without going all whiny or being scared around em. They're human, belive it or not, and they have thier wants and shit. Life just has its ups and downs. All one can do is bite the bullet and grab on to something to pull one's self up on.
I'm a little buzzed by a couple a beers, so I'm gona say night-night.
Have a good one y'all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 pm

McBride, I seriously am depressed. I do suffer from mild depression. I am well aware of this, and I have good reason to be bitter. Pretty much EVERY relationship I have seen that has been important to me has fallen apart. The most recent being my parents. You know what makes it worse. The recent trend with people who are my friend somehow getting good relationships. Heres why that makes it worse. They know how to go about doing all that shit. I have actually never had a girlfriend. I wasn't raised to show strong emotion. I never even cared until recently. All of this is sad cause I am 21, and I never learned how to interact or read signals from the opposite sex. The only thing I know how to do is be absolutely blunt, which absolutely never works. When I am not absolutely blunt, I don't even address the issue.

There are other reasons I don't meet more people.
1. No Drivers License
2. Broke
3. No Direction
4. Broke Friends which means we never go out and do shit
5. Unless I truly want something, and see it as 100% worth it, I never try

So before you go making generalizations, you should try to understand situations before you make judgement calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Dude, everyone has their own problems, it's how you deal with them. I have depression too and i can tell you correct medical name for the anti-depressants i'm on if you want. Depression is not an excuse to whinge.

You say that 'EVERY relationship' you have seen that's been important to you has fallen apart, yet two sentences later, you say you've never had a girlfriend.. So what kind of relationships were these? Also, you say that your friends know how to go about hooking up with girls and shit and how you don't.. Everyone learns somewhere, it's not some kind of gene defect where some people can and some people can't.

As to those other reasons.. You're 21 for fuck sake, stop making excuses. You're broke, so get a job or a better job. You have no direction.. What's that got to do with meeting a girl? And no. 5, that statement just dumbfounds your whole post.. Going by what no.5 says.. Unless you truly want something, you wont try.. So why are you moaning about love 'cause you're clearly not putting 100% into it, so you don't really want it that much.

I'm not trying to be a dick about things, but you're just coming across as someone who's completely self deprecating, even though you're not trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 pm

You know what, I am completely self depricating, I am much, much more aware of this than you know. I actually rationalize reasons not to do things. I am the type of person that holds almost every other individual above myself. Heres why my job situation is the way it is. If I don't care for a job, I don't try. And its not that I don't care about getting a relationship. Its the fact that I have rationalized reasons not to be in one. The statement about how every relationship I have seen, is more of a view from the outside statement. Every relationship goes wrong, particularly my parents. Also, having direction, that definently ties into it. Having no direction means that I am actually headed nowhere with my life and willing to accept that life is miserable, and thats all it will ever be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 pm

scratch

Dude, you just need to get laid and stop whinging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 pm

I have been told that. I have been told alot of things. The problem with getting laid, there has to be some sort of game to back it up. There really isn't any. I cannot comfortably hold a conversation without it being about something academic, music, religion/politics, knives, ect...... In addition, I cannot identify flirting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:39 am

BravoYankeeEcho wrote:
There's all this blah about women wanting men to show their feelings. It's flippin bullshit. What they want are some fucking balls, and a dude that can take some shit, without going all whiny or being scared around em.

YES! "Grow some balls for fucks sakes" could be my next sig
But seriously, I better make loads of mistakes in my life and regret doing something than sit at home feeling sorry for myself and not doing anything at all. You gotta at least try to achieve what you want. Life`s too short to fuckin waist it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am

Not everyone has the same inherent drive. Not everyone can get up from every fucking obstacle and learn quickly from every fucking mistake. Saying that someone who really wants something, but doesn't persue it, they haven't had the same fucking life experiences, and don't deal with shit the same way as someone who has a strong inherent drive. Some people have to hit a bottom before they even begin to rise. Thats just how life is. Not every goddamned person can just push forward despite anything that will go wrong, or what the obstacle is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

I've been married for 26 years to an amazing woman.She must love me because when I met her she was into Abba, Diana Ross and all that shit.On our first date I took her to see Motorhead on their Bomber tour and she still carried on seeing me...........She still fucking hates my taste in music!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm

That's the good thing with single life, you can play what ever you want to. Music is my life so I need to find someone with similar taste as me, no luck so far No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Thats the problem. Try and find someone who likes the same taste in music, you're not going to bump into them in the supermarket every day. I sometimes judge my record collection on my wife's reaction to them.For example I'm now listening to Electric Wizard and she's shaking her head(in disgust, not headbanging).This makes me like the song even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Hahaha... that was a new way of judging the quality of the music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:28 am

It`s pretty damn hard to find someone who shares your taste in music and isnt an asshole lol. I could be together with a guy who doesnt listen to metal, but it would be less fun, that`s for sure. Luckily that`s not a problem for me at the moment Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Love   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 am

Dont basethe raltionship on the same taste in music. That would be uber gay. I'd write more on that note but I'm hungover as fuck and should eat something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love   Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 am

BravoYankeeEcho wrote:
Dont basethe raltionship on the same taste in music.

Of course, and that`s not what I meant, cuz what matters is love, trust, honesty, all this is more important for a successful relationship than anything else. It`s just a pleasant bonus if I can share my love for metal with the person I`m with, that`s all.
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Love   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 am

I just think it is important that there is atleast some music that you can listen to together and aren't completely opposites in that area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love   

Back to top Go down

Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next