Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wolves In The Throne Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves In The Throne Room   Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 am

Diadem... is great piece of work. I was really mesmerized when I heard it for the first time. But something happened between the first and the second album. Was it me or the band, I don't know but to me the second album was very boring. It seemed like a album full of b-sides from Diadem sessions. I have not heard the latest album so I cannot say anything about that.

Idealogy-wise this band is utter crap. I've read few of their interviews and nearly made me want to toss Diadem into the trash can. How wrong can you get the whole idea of Black Metal? But that's just me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves In The Throne Room   Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Just got their newest one. Not really that impressive. Actually, Its really boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves In The Throne Room   Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 am

I really liked Black Cascade, it's more of the same but so what? I don't want a band to redefine itself with every release. I want them to refine what I love.

I also liked the EP from earlier on this year as well.

It's always the same though, a band gets built up, in this case on the strength of an amazing debut release, and then people queue up to knock 'em down. But I haven't been disappointed at all so far with their career.
Back to top Go down
From_Earth_I_Rose

From_Earth_I_Rose

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Wolves In The Throne Room   Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:21 am

Wittr are a band that is not only to be appreciated for their excellent raw style of atmospheric black metal, but also for their interesting and unusual attitude towards the scene. But then again, I hate how exactly this attitude attracts far to many hipster that don't even know about the real black metal spirit. I can not tolerate statements alá "The only black metal band that matters because they are not satanic and wear no stupid corpsepaint blablabla" any longer. This sort of claims fill me with bloodlust.

By the way, if you ever get the chance to see Wolves live, fucking do it. One of my best concert-experiences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolves In The Throne Room   Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:04 pm

i checked these guys out the other day and i gotta say i was impressed. i love the atmosphere they bring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves In The Throne Room   Wolves In The Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves In The Throne Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2