Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Video Game Thread

Go down 
+13
Decay02
sabbathbloody
Discrowned
EvilFever
Blije_Ties
Nihil_
Set Abominae
Voggis
mygga_med_stil
Mash
Heat
Vagabond
GodlessEndeavor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Video Game Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:18 am

Why nobody play on PC ? o_O
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 am

Yeah, I do. It's just that consoles make everything a lot simpler, no system requirements to make your head spin and all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 am

Actually, this thread reminded me of an old game I used to play on n64 called "Hexen".
I did some snooping around and apperantly it's free for download so you can play it on your PC.
I downloaded it, fucked around with it's various bullshit that you have to deal with regarding "made for xp and down" pish, and as soon as I get used to the controls, I'll be tearing that shit up like a something with a something.
:afro:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:43 am

i like supermario... Video Game Thread - Page 2 81611 sue me
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Cheese wrote:
i like supermario... Video Game Thread - Page 2 81611 sue me
Who doesn't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Mess wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Mess wrote:
Legend of Dragoon > Final Fantasy
N00bs...

still haven't played that one yet.
A little late for that don't you think?
lol!

nah; it's never too late. If I play any video games nowadays it's on PSX back. I love those games. Not really into the newer stuff so much.

In regards to the Super Mario discussion, Mario 3 absolutely kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:04 am

ok since this is a videogame thread, i hate all this new "extensive use of graphics" in a game...i mean for gods sake, the controlls are freaking confusing, the graphics are mostly waaaaaaaaay too advanced, and it just sucks...maybe its me i dont know, but id rather prefer simple controls and graphics.

like for example (i know its a bad example...but its the only thing in my head) the old tony hawk games were TOLERABLE...i mean even with their shitty ass graphics, they were at least somewhat fun to play...the latest one that came out...WAS SHIT... (proving grounds) so yeah thats what i mean...
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 am

I do applaud the major graphical improvements, but I do miss the good ol' days when games were more about the gameplay than visuals, but thankfully there are games like Call of Duty and F.E.A.R. out there, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 am

meh, i dont like it...most of the time anyway. i agree FEAR and COD are cool, but the rest (MAJORITY) of other games suck...they have potential to make so much better games, and yet ruin it with bullshit story lines with no meaning and excessive use of graphics thinking its the only thing that matters in a game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 am

i love the old adventure games...like monkey island, indiana jones and the fate of atlantis, day of the tentacle...just awesome and incredibly funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Cheese wrote:
meh, i dont like it...most of the time anyway. i agree FEAR and COD are cool, but the rest (MAJORITY) of other games suck...they have potential to make so much better games, and yet ruin it with bullshit story lines with no meaning and excessive use of graphics thinking its the only thing that matters in a game
Yeah, I hear ya. Come to think of it, F.E.A.R. 2 was missing some key elements, mostly plot-wise that could've were missing, plus the ending could've been WAAAAAAYYYY better (Cheese you know what I'm talking about) Video Game Thread - Page 2 242357
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:39 am

Oh i know what youre talking about...i know VERY well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 am

I play FIFA and GTA IV on my playstation 3 xD On my computer I play Football Manager 09, Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike, Empire: Total War, Medieval 2: Total War, Day of Defeat: Source.

I guess that's it xD I only play games when I have nothing to do xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 am

Football freak eih? i suck major at football...never liked the game...

oh wait...except FIFA Street. i can kick your ass in that. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:27 am

Oh I also enjoy Pro Cycling Manager! XD

Well Football Manager is a game you can play while doing homework, being on msn and listening to music. So when I am bored and still want to listen to music (quite often) I just play FM so I have something to do xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Metalmash wrote:
I got a PS3 and have Elder Scrolls - Oblivion.. awesome game. I am going to pick up Asassi's Creed pretty soon too.

Best game ever made, end of discussion.

Spectre wrote:
any fans of the (old) Final Fantasy games ?

I played through the original one, enjoyed it quite a bit, but couldn't get any farther in the series.

Anybody play WOW?

Last edited by bucky01403 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 pm

AsteroiD wrote:
Why nobody play on PC ? o_O

I do.

Counter-Strike:Source
Diablo II
Fable
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Battlefront
Red Alert 2
Halo

I've still gotta save up for a new PC though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 am

bucky01403 wrote:
Anybody play WOW?

I did. I loved the pre-tbc wow. And I just had 3 months of play time, but the new wow went boring. I think it sucks with all those lvl 70, 80, blablabla and heroics and stuff. I love Northrend for its nature (viking stuff!) but simply.. Wow got boring and Blizzard loves money.

I miss pre-tbc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:42 am

Im not really a fan of WOW, but i gotta say the newest one was not like the rest.

anyone heard of "Dawn of Magic"?
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 am

I played WoW a couple times on a friend's account. I didnt really like it. There was too much going on.... I would probably like it if I spend more time trying to learn the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Anybody hear played Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2? I'm FUCKING DYING to play that game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 am

Spectre wrote:

Guess who.

I liked the series till X. It has a great atmosphere and plot, but comparing to earlier games it has very few spells and even less summons(aeons) and the raising characters experience started to be annoying when you wanted to fight with Dark Aeons. Many players made real monstere from Yuna and Lulu, as they were doing as great damage by physical attack, as Auron and Titus which is soo wrong.

Spectre wrote:
Metalmash wrote:
Spectre wrote:

Final Fantasy VII = best game EVER!!

that one used to be my favorite but It was recently dethroned by FFIX; I like the PSX Tactics too.

Can't say I enjoyed the direction the series started to take after FFX

I never got into FFIX. I don't understand why people glorify this game so much.
I like VI and VIII much better than IX, but I must agree with that what happened with the series after FFX

FFX-2 ---> Big Mistake. All the things that FF fans love about the series(like music, plot, atmosphere) miss here. It's good only for maniacs of FFX, but I must admit that the fighting system was good, but nothing really original, after all similar systems were on III and V.

FFXI- Online game, they shouldn't place number here, because placing a number after the name Final Fantasy makes the game look like part of the main series, which is not.

FXII - couldn't get into it. I would call it Vagrant Story 2, or Vagrant Fantasy and I really don't like the fighting system

Mess wrote:
Legend of Dragoon > Final Fantasy
N00bs...

Naaah. The only series that are as good as Final Fantasy are Chrono Series, especially Chrono Trigger

GodlessEndeavor wrote:
Yeah, I do. It's just that consoles make everything a lot simpler, no system requirements to make your head spin and all

That's true. If I had Xbox360 or PS3 I wouldn't worry that "The Last Remnant" requirements are too big for my pc, but it's not only that. Back in the day there were more exlusives for consoles, so the only way to play for egzample Gran Turismo or Tekken was to buy PSX(or to use emulation programme, but it isn't the same) and I always was more into titles that were released on PSX than those on pc.

ElsbethMurdelizer wrote:
i love the old adventure games...like monkey island, indiana jones and the fate of atlantis, day of the tentacle...just awesome and incredibly funny Very Happy

Same here. What a pitty that the genre is dead now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 am

Games are boring, but sometimes I play GTA SA and IV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 am

More of a pc gamer though I play rarely..just a game of CounterStrike with friends when I'm terribly bored.
Yea, and NFS Most Wanted too..
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Everyone in here should check this out:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Thread   Video Game Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next