Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog

Go down 
+4
jjbeerj
Set Abominae
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Heat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
philisthebest

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 am

yeah it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 am

How, if you are just posting downloads?
Back to top Go down
philisthebest

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:00 am

dont worry about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:12 am

I'm not asking for an explanation of M theory or something, I just want to know how posting download links is authoring, or writing. Or are you guys ripping from CDs or whatever and calling that authoring? That's just ripping, authoring goes the other way!
Back to top Go down
philisthebest

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:35 am

if by m theory you mean musical theory i have a post up here somewhere that explains that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 am

No I don't mean music theory, and you still haven't explained what you meant by authoring.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 am

Tepes The Unweeping wrote:
What exactly do blog authors post on that blog? It looks like a music download blog, which doesn't exactly call for any serious writing (or even non-serious).

That's not really authoring...

How, if you are just posting downloads?

I'm not asking for an explanation of M theory or something, I just want to know how posting download links is authoring, or writing. Or are you guys ripping from CDs or whatever and calling that authoring? That's just ripping, authoring goes the other way!

No I don't mean music theory, and you still haven't explained what you meant by authoring.

Looking for another argument. You seem to have a problem with everything and everyone here. So why don't you just GTFOH? I'm already growing tired of your bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:52 pm

What an idiot. Why argue about what a "blog author" means?

Blog Author - Someone who creates posts on a blog.

Not fucking rocket science, douchebag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:12 pm

-_- looks like i missed yet another troll...dammit Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 877339
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Heat wrote:
Anyone interested in becoming an author PM me with you email address and I will send you an invite.

I think now that the silly little war with MT seems to be over there will be no more reporting.

Whats MT? I would love to vollentier, but I don't know how to upload. 😕 Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 10780
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog   Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepting Requests For The NEW Blog
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2