Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Views on abortion?

Go down 
    +15
    Edible
    Hungryfreak
    BravoYankeeEcho
    Decay02
    STK
    GodlessEndeavor
    Symmachus
    Mash
    dr.nutslap
    From_Earth_I_Rose
    Set Abominae
    jjbeerj
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Voggis
    Heat
    19 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
    AuthorMessage
    Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Views on abortion? - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 pm

That's right, I AM am an abortion!!! You got a problem with that, fucknuts?

Anti-Life FTW
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
    dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

Number of posts : 286
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:18 pm

mash also likes having sex with abortions
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.last.fm/user/nutslap
    Mash

Mash

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

sex with aborted fetuses.

That would be a cool band name.
    Back to top Go down
    Edible

Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Hmm one could argue each sperm / egg is alive to a fair extent and is certainly made of human genetic material, so you are killing whatever the hell happens.

Secondly its fairly unenforcable and like many things if banned forces it underground and nasty.

Thirdly it pisses off many christians which is a major plus for me.

I dont see how the issue of pain a few pages ago matters, either its a problem from other reasons or it isnt, I dont see how if the thing can feel pain is relevent to anything.

Overpopulation is also a massive issue, the last thing we need is poorer people with more children (if they have more, typically it lowers the odds of each getting a good education and such) so much that I would almost consider it to be worthwhile the govt subsidising it for poorer parents.
    Back to top Go down
    okirimono

okirimono

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:50 am

Even if abortion is legalized, the underground will still exist. Not everyone can pay for an abortion. And if they can't, they're going to go for the black market. One of the major risks of abortion is that of infection which in some cases gets bad enough for a woman to never be able to bear a child again while in other cases symptoms of an abortion gone wrong appear many years later.

I think people need to understand that an abortion is actually a forced miscarriage. Giving it a fancy name doesn't change that. (Infact there is a type of miscarriage that is called an abortion). During a pregnancy the body develops itself in such a way that the delivery is made easier on both the baby and the mother.
    In an abortion, a woman basically forces herself to give birth before her own body or the fetus is ready for the delivery, therefore, abortion is a lot more dangerous than a normal delivery. Hence it isn't a good idea to have an abortion even if it's only to save the mother's life. Infact, death during or after an abortion is not a rarity either.

Abortion is no different from suffocating someone to death. Since the fetus does not die due to being cut (since normally only the limbs are cut) or anything it dies a slow painful death by suffocation.

Someone mentioned this before, I guess, that if the option of abortion is removed more people will learn to control themselves. Agreed fully and completely.

About poorer populations with more children, there's nothing wrong with that. If the parents think they cannot provide for their children they can give them up for adoption. There are many other better alternatives. Plus I'm wondering how the poor population is going to pay for the abortion?

I consider the pain as relevant issue as well. I don't see why it shouldn't be considered relevant. Afterall, people go around paying bills at the vet's for a little bit of pain that their pets have. I don't see why they can't care for their own child's pain.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.okirimono.deviantart.com
    Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:21 pm

okirimono wrote:
    Even if abortion is legalized, the underground will still exist. Not everyone can pay for an abortion. And if they can't, they're going to go for the black market. One of the major risks of abortion is that of infection which in some cases gets bad enough for a woman to never be able to bear a child again while in other cases symptoms of an abortion gone wrong appear many years later.

I think people need to understand that an abortion is actually a forced miscarriage. Giving it a fancy name doesn't change that. (Infact there is a type of miscarriage that is called an abortion). During a pregnancy the body develops itself in such a way that the delivery is made easier on both the baby and the mother.
    In an abortion, a woman basically forces herself to give birth before her own body or the fetus is ready for the delivery, therefore, abortion is a lot more dangerous than a normal delivery. Hence it isn't a good idea to have an abortion even if it's only to save the mother's life. Infact, death during or after an abortion is not a rarity either.

Abortion is no different from suffocating someone to death. Since the fetus does not die due to being cut (since normally only the limbs are cut) or anything it dies a slow painful death by suffocation.

Someone mentioned this before, I guess, that if the option of abortion is removed more people will learn to control themselves. Agreed fully and completely.

About poorer populations with more children, there's nothing wrong with that. If the parents think they cannot provide for their children they can give them up for adoption. There are many other better alternatives. Plus I'm wondering how the poor population is going to pay for the abortion?

I consider the pain as relevant issue as well. I don't see why it shouldn't be considered relevant. Afterall, people go around paying bills at the vet's for a little bit of pain that their pets have. I don't see why they can't care for their own child's pain.

the abortions your talking about are the late abortions... the one least commonly done... so that isnt a realistic reason to ban abortions completely. most of them are done before the fetus gets any kind of human form... or a brain for that matter.

also ppl will never control themselves... u may get 1/100 ppl to not get pregnant with no abortions, but it will screw up alot more ppls lives, and make bad childhoods for some kids.

plus abortions do cost money but kids cost a ton more... and just because they can put them up for adoption doesnt mean they should... for one alot of kids who are up for adoption most of the time dont live very meaningful lives... and usually despise their childhood.
    Back to top Go down
    okirimono

okirimono

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 am

Honestly, just because it doesn't have a human form does not mean it's not a human being. Abortion leaves no respect for for life. And I wouldn't believe it no matter how many times someone tells me that all abortions are done in the early stages.

Like I said abortion is forced miscarriage, no matter what stage it's performed in. Abortion actually means the termination of pregnancy by deliberate expulsion of the fetus. The only difference between abortion and miscarriage is that in miscarriages the fetus is already dead.

Infection is a risk even in the early stages. Even doctors who are for abortion will tell you that. So here's how it might be:
    People who can pay for an abortion and fall well within the age of pregnancy criteria get an abortion legally.
    Poor populations get it from the black market which I'm sure isn't as neat or hygienic as the legal hospitals. These women have a higher risk of infection, damage to the womb and excessive bleeding.
    Teens who can't tell their parents also go for this method and actually put their entire life in jeopardy.

Many kids whose parents actually wanted to have 'em also have bad childhoods. It isn't wanting or not wanting the child that makes good/bad childhoods.

How about contraception? That isn't too expensive. And one might argue that contraception is not 100% safe. Answer to that; If you're going for sex, be responsible for the out come of it.

And people are always like that. Making mistakes and then looking for easy ways out. Cut down their easy ways and you might actually have less mistakes.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.okirimono.deviantart.com
    Svibrager

Svibrager

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Mistakes and accidents are something no one is ever 100% safe from. There's no cut-and-dry rule that can be applied to a situation with so many potential reasons and causes.

Sure, life should be respected - but our destruction of plant life and animal life for the many purposes that we use them for, in that case, carries even greater implications. Following that argument, we should seek alternate means to consumption/industrial use of plants and any form of animal products, with all current forms of such things prohibited.

The reason I say this, is because the common argument is that "it can still feel, no matter how young it is, therefore abortion is still murder".

At any rate, having a child is a monumental responsibility, and there's no argument about the fact that it's better for a child to be born in favourable circumstances with both parents fully committed to the situation. An unwanted child, or a child that a family can't support, won't help anyone, let alone themselves. As for how that child came into being, as I already mentioned, accidents and mistakes are not something one is always protected from.

Do what you can to minimise abortions, sure - but it should still be an option
    Back to top Go down
    EvilFever
    EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 am

If they are raped, have really low income or just plain old fucked up, they should be able to have one, or if in school and young. KILL BABIES!!!(lol sarcasm)
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
    Mash

Mash

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am

Svibrager wrote:
    Mistakes and accidents are something no one is ever 100% safe from. There's no cut-and-dry rule that can be applied to a situation with so many potential reasons and causes.

Sure, life should be respected - but our destruction of plant life and animal life for the many purposes that we use them for, in that case, carries even greater implications. Following that argument, we should seek alternate means to consumption/industrial use of plants and any form of animal products, with all current forms of such things prohibited.

The reason I say this, is because the common argument is that "it can still feel, no matter how young it is, therefore abortion is still murder".

At any rate, having a child is a monumental responsibility, and there's no argument about the fact that it's better for a child to be born in favourable circumstances with both parents fully committed to the situation. An unwanted child, or a child that a family can't support, won't help anyone, let alone themselves. As for how that child came into being, as I already mentioned, accidents and mistakes are not something one is always protected from.

Do what you can to minimise abortions, sure - but it should still be an option

I like this view... and I agree with it.
    Back to top Go down
    Ankalupe

Ankalupe

Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

it should be an option, what happen when a girl 12 or 13 years old is rapped?? should she have to bring the baby to this place?? when fathers abuse of their daughters and get them pregnant...what kind of kid are your bringing ?? a future psycho, rappist, murderer???

it should be an option, of course always you'll have many people against, but if you think with a very very cold head...it should be...

my honest and humble opinion... Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Views on abortion?
    Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4