Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lazarus A.D.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackearth

blackearth

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Lazarus A.D. Empty
PostSubject: Lazarus A.D.   Lazarus A.D. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 pm

This winter, Kenosha, Wisconsin-based thrashers LAZARUS A.D. once again teamed up with Vision 4 Films to shoot their next video, "Absolute Power", which will premiere sometime before the band's upcoming tour with KREATOR, VOIVOD, NACHTMYSTIUM and EVILE. According to a press release, the clip "is a bit different than their last two in that it has a bit of a storyline. The video features a brutal underground streetfight; if you're a fan of metal and/or the movie 'Kickboxer', you'll dig this video!"

Commented lead guitarist/vocalist Dan Gapen: "We just shot the new video for our next single, 'Absolute Power', I would say it was fun but to be honest it was cold, windy and rainy the day of the shoot and I froze my ass off.

"All I have to say is this fucking video better come out sweet or I'm kicking the director's ass… haha!

"I think when it's done everyone will like how it turned out. Jason and Emmitt from Vision4Films are pros at what they do; we can't say thank you enough."

The first of two "making-of" clips can be viewed below.

LAZARUS A.D.'s debut album, "The Onslaught", was released on March 3 via Metal Blade Records.

Originally known simply as LAZARUS, the band has been pummeling audiences with their brand of modern thrash since the spring of 2005. Have no doubts that LAZARUS A.D. is a thrash band, but merely in attitude as their sound is no simple throwback to the '80s Bay Area sound. They breathe a breath of fresh air into modern thrash with intelligent, memorable riffs, mid-tempo grooves, and high-flying solos.

In January of 2007, the band recorded "The Onslaught" with Chris Djuricic (SOIL, NOVEMBERS DOOM, MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO) at Studio One. James Murphy (ex-DEATH, TESTAMENT) handled mastering duties and remixed the album for its worldwide release via Metal Blade Records.

LAZARUS A.D. is:

Dan Gapen - Lead Guitar/Vocals
Jeff Paulick - Bass/Lead Vocals
Alex Lackner - Rhythm Guitar
Ryan Shutler - Drums

Source: Blabbermouth.net

If you are fan of thrash you will LOVE their album The Onslaught!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/blackearth

Lazarus A.D.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Metal Sub Genres :: Thrash Metal-
Jump to: