Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

People of the Monolith - Free EP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaded Entity

Jaded Entity

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-29

People of the Monolith - Free EP Empty
PostSubject: People of the Monolith - Free EP   People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:54 pm

People of the Monolith - Free EP GreenBack

Hey guys, we're a doom-influenced sludgy metal band from Cork, Ireland. Influences include (but are not limited to) Neurosis, Cathedral, Isis, Mastodon, Converge and earlier My Dying Bride.

Links: MySpace - Online Store - Download EP - Some Reviews - Facebook

We have decided to make our latest EP, No Hand to Comfort You available for free download. For those who'd like a physical copy, we're continuing to sell the CD (as well as shirts) online and at gigs.

---

No Hand to Comfort You, (mixed and mastered @ The Hive Studios, Wicklow)

Track details:

1. Algor Mortis (2:45)
2. Frozen (8:08 )
3. Harvest (8:36)
4. The Lure of Prominence (2:42)
5. The Wordsmith (8:16)

Running Time 30:20 approx.

--

Click the link below for full free streaming and download.
Download is available in a variety of formats, including high-quality MP3, FLAC and Apple Lossless.

http://peopleofthemonolith.bandcamp.com/

Please feel free to share.

For those who still enjoy physical copies, we have lovely CD digifiles of the EP, available at gigs and our online store.

---

"Once again, [Cork] has provided us with an evocative and impressive band to be proud of. Lets hope they follow their apparent mentors in Altar Of Plagues and deliver more the like of this. Get it." - CiarĂ¡n Tracey [Metal Ireland]

"If I was going to compare it to anything, I’d describe it as a cross between Neurosis and early Paradise Lost, but they very much have their own identity. Immensely heavy riffs interspaced with brooding soundscapes, invoking a feeling of approaching menace. It’s a release that very much reflects the world we see around us today." - Steve Earles [Live 4 Metal]

Full reviews can be read here.

Hope you enjoy!

- PotM

People of the Monolith - Free EP No-Hand-to-Comfort-You-600

Last edited by Jaded Entity on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: People of the Monolith - Free EP   People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

I moved this thread to here. Feel free to make a more general thread bout your band in the Doom section as well.

Your band sounds interesting and I will check you out. Horn
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Jaded Entity

Jaded Entity

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: People of the Monolith - Free EP   People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Cheers man, I'll do that.

Hope you like!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: People of the Monolith - Free EP   People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 am

EP is fantastic dude's...
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People of the Monolith - Free EP   People of the Monolith - Free EP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People of the Monolith - Free EP
Page 1 of 1