Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:38 am

This is gonna be a very hard list for me to make...There are so many albums I absolutely love...I will start a list and post later...What are all of you Doomsters favorites...They can come from any sub genre of the Doom kind including Stoner, Death, Traditional, Sludge, Funeral, Drone or any other one...
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Shit, this will take me weeks to compile!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah, this is gonna be a hard one...
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Nihil_

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:57 pm

You've said it guys. It will take me some time but I will be back! (like Arnold) lol!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Well, I can add a couple...These aren't in any order...

Trouble- Trouble
Saint Vitus- Born Too Late
Black Sabbath- Master Of Reality
Black Pyramid- Black Pyramid
Sorcerer- The Sorcerer

I'll start with these 5 that are definitely in my top 10....
Back to top Go down
Decay02

Decay02

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:53 am

I: diSEMBOWELMENT - Transcendence Into the Peripheral - (This album opened several doors for me not just in doom but music as a whole).
II: Isole - Throne of Void - (Powerful and melancholic, one of the best albums of the 00's).
III: Candlemass - Tales of Creation - (No doom list is complete without a nod to the masters).
IV: Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet - (Although credited with co-founding the funeral doom genre, no band has ever sounded like Skepticism. In a league of their own).
V: Pagan Altar - Volume 1 - (If you look in the dictionary under "Occult" it refers you to this album).
VI: Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus - ('I have holes in...stead of eyessssssss!!').
VII: Winter - Into Darkness - (The quintessential death/doom album as far as I'm concerned, none have ever been able to recreate Winter's oppressive atmosphere).
VIII: Evoken - Quietus - (Every time you play Quietus, a puppy dies).
IX: Pentagram - Day of Reckoning - (Bobby Liebling has always been the quiet achiever of doom but this album can stand up there with the best of them).
X: Esoteric - The Maniacal Vale - (This is what schizophrenia sounds like).
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:01 am

diSEMBOWELMENT - Transcendence Into the Peripheral
Isole - Bliss of Solitude
Black Sabbath- Master Of Reality
Black Sabbath - Vol 4
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion
Doomshine - Thy Kingdoom Come
Grand Magus - Iron Will
Hanging Garden - Inherit the Eden

There is a bunch of my top doom albums in no order... it can change at any time without notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time   Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Favorite Doom Albums Of All Time
Page 1 of 1