Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do you think an accomplished musician is?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jakson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-30

What do you think an accomplished musician  is? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think an accomplished musician is?   What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:06 am

But its also a deeper question of how do you define accomplished at anything, or maybe the meaning of success.

I realised I can't define it. I guess any musician I look up to and aspire to be like, I would consider accomplished.

I'd think someone was an accomplished musician because they're a master of their instrument and chosen style/s...although, I really don't know.

Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think an accomplished musician is?   What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:21 am

It depends if you are referring to accomplished as in "a master of their instrument and chosen style/s" or accomplished in that they are a successful musician in that they sell a lot of albums and concert tickets. In this day and age, those two things are completely different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
BrandonConvicted

BrandonConvicted

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think an accomplished musician is?   What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:19 pm

An accomplished musician in my opinion would be someone who is basically, good at what they do, and makes good music. Simple as that. If you make good shit that people like, you're accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think an accomplished musician is?   What do you think an accomplished musician  is? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think an accomplished musician is?
Page 1 of 1