Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
runlevel0

runlevel0

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  Empty
PostSubject: Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"    Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi All:

I have these two CD's that I would like to trade.

Ramesses "Take The Curse" Is still wrapped in plastic because I bought 2. It's a fantastic album, but I have enough with one copy, lol.

Cathedral"The Guessing Game" I just don't like it. I heard it once but despite being a great Cathedral fan and even appreciating the more 'groovy' stuff I just can't stand it.

So, if anybody has something nice to swap write me a PM or just answer this topic. My preferences are doom and black metal.

Thanks and happy 2011 !!!
Grim Reaper Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  441717

Last edited by runlevel0 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"    Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 am

Wow, both albums are called Take The Curse? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
runlevel0

runlevel0

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"    Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 pm

LOL!
Cutted and pasted the BB Code tags... lazy me tongue
Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"    Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willing to trade: Ramesses "Take the Curse" / Cathedral "The guessing game"
Page 1 of 1