Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Go down 
+5
Voggis
EvilFever
Heat
astrobeck
Animal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm

EvilFever wrote:
NEWS JUST IN: Donald Trump don't belive Osama to be dead, he wants a death certificate, in long fourm, not short.

Donald Trump is one of the biggest douches in the US....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

And Sarah Palin
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:57 am

Mash wrote:
EvilFever wrote:
NEWS JUST IN: Donald Trump don't belive Osama to be dead, he wants a death certificate, in long fourm, not short.

Donald Trump is one of the biggest douches in the US....

No he's not.....

He's one of the biggest douches PERIOD...Anywhere...Every time he opens his mouth SHIT spews out...This motherfucker becomes president I'm moving to Canada with Mash.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
The Urban Berserker

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Nihil_

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:37 am

The Urban Berserker wrote:
Want to see THE biggest douche ever?

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 965191 Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 965191 Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 156850

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! The Wolfpack is back!! Aweomse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Kill all sand niggers.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:43 pm

And eat more arugula.
Back to top Go down
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:51 pm

One more racist remark and I start deleting posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

I can appreciate the difference between the Muslim faith and the extremist terrorists in the Muslim world, but something needs to be done to put an end to the shit going on in Afghanistan and the surrounding areas. Chasing them into fucking caves isn't fixing the problem... even killing Osama isn't fixing the fucking problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:31 am

Mash wrote:
I can appreciate the difference between the Muslim faith and the extremist terrorists in the Muslim world, but something needs to be done to put an end to the shit going on in Afghanistan and the surrounding areas. Chasing them into fucking caves isn't fixing the problem... even killing Osama isn't fixing the fucking problem.

there is not much you can do... the worst mistake USA did was interfering with their affairs at all...

Islam is where Christianity was during the crusades... not much that can be done about it, they just need to evolve as a faith and people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Muslims have one major problem. They dont respect themselves as muslims, they dot respect other muslims...and then they complain about how others dont respect them...

EDIT: they have lots of problems, but thats one they need to work on tongue
Back to top Go down
The Urban Berserker

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Cheese wrote:
Muslims have one major problem. They dont respect themselves as muslims, they dot respect other muslims...and then they complain about how others dont respect them...

EDIT: they have lots of problems, but thats one they need to work on tongue

So what you're saying is that Muslims are a lot more like Christians than we thought tongue
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:50 am

Organized religion sucks ass. So much bullshit in ALL of them. I dislike all religions. Not the people, the religions. It's sad the way it is now. It's not just Muslims the whole world is a fucked up place.
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Nihil_

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Heat wrote:
Organized religion sucks ass. So much bullshit in ALL of them. I dislike all religions. Not the people, the religions. It's sad the way it is now. It's not just Muslims the whole world is a fucked up place.

Exactly how I feel aswell. Organized religion is the root of all evil in this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead   Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2