Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?

Go down 
+6
Vagabond
EvilFever
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Heat
Set Abominae
Voggis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? Empty
PostSubject: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:30 pm

As we may not be here tomorrow What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? 10780

First album that comes to my mind is Iron Maiden: Somewhere In Time

or prolly Deep Purple: Burn...
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:27 am

black sabbath - paranoid

thats first thing that comes to mind... im sure theres other albums that come to mind... but thats the first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:55 pm

dio - Dream Evil
or
Heaven and Hell - the devil you know
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:41 am

Om- Variations On A Theme
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:48 am

probably something by Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden. But i would be devastated for all the music i could never listen to again.
Back to top Go down
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:09 am

I don't know, probably Dope Throne or Stonehelm
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

GG Allin - "Freaks, Faggots, Drunks and Junkies"
Children of Technology -"It's Time to Face the Doomsday"
Back to top Go down
Cuoma

Cuoma

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:47 am

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - f#a#∞, or then maybe V - Ravaged by Moonsorrow. Both are different, but massive records that deal with the end of the world. Epic shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Cuomi
Decay02

Decay02

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:54 am

Anaal Nathrakh. Every album. All of them. Seriously.

And maybe some Tyranny If I had time before my face melted off or I turned into a flesh eating zombie.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
schadenfroh

schadenfroh

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 am

Drudkh; Blood in Our Wells
Back to top Go down
http://www.big.kh.ua/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?   What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What album would you listen to while partying during the apocalypse?
Page 1 of 1