Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bloodbath

Go down 
+4
From_Earth_I_Rose
Podgie
Mash
GodlessEndeavor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 am

hmmm listening "Resurrection Through Carnage" not bad at all...
Back to top Go down
Podgie

Podgie

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Great band. I prefer their earlier stuff (Breeding Death and Resurrection Through Carnage, great old school sound!) but their newer releases are solid too.

Dan Swano is God, shame he's not a part of them anymore.
Back to top Go down
From_Earth_I_Rose

From_Earth_I_Rose

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:22 am

Some of the finest swedish death metal in the past few years. Mikeal is probably my favourite death metal vocalist and Bloodbath fucking blow my mind.
Back to top Go down

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Definitely one of my favorite newer DM bands..."eaten" was my alarm clock song for a good part of last year haha
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:37 am

btw i think this thread should also have a (Swe) after it since i can name atleast 1 other Bloodbath and i bet its not the only other one
Back to top Go down
From_Earth_I_Rose

From_Earth_I_Rose

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:00 am

Set Abominae wrote:
btw i think this thread should also have a (Swe) after it since i can name atleast 1 other Bloodbath and i bet its not the only other one

There are 3 other US thrash metal 'Bloodbaths' but these are all split up and only released some demos.

There is one other Death Metal Bloodbath from serbia, their "Toxic Death" EP is decent. But they are pretty unknown and as far as I know also split up.

I don't think an addition of (Swe) is needed as its pretty obvious which Bloodbath is meant.
Back to top Go down

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 am

If it got Dan Swano then it bound to be good.
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

For me only Nightmares made flesh is good.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

From_Earth_I_Rose wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:

There are 3 other US thrash metal 'Bloodbaths' but these are all split up and only released some demos.

There is one other Death Metal Bloodbath from serbia, their "Toxic Death" EP is decent. But they are pretty unknown and as far as I know also split up.

I don't think an addition of (Swe) is needed as its pretty obvious which Bloodbath is meant.

actually the one i know from usa is here in chicago and they have a full album out since about 2002 and ive known them longer then ive known swanos Bloodbath exists tongue so thats why i suggested it... when i first heard swanos bloodbath mentioned i thought they were speaking of the band i knew and was surprised that others knew of them since they are still decently underground but not new
but true when i first heard of swanos bloodbath they werent as big as they are now
Back to top Go down
From_Earth_I_Rose

From_Earth_I_Rose

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Set Abominae wrote:
actually the one i know from usa is here in chicago and they have a full album out since about 2002

They aren't even listed on metal-archives, so I doubt anyone outside of chicago has even heard of them.

And something else, please don't say "Swanö's Bloodbath", it hurts my ears and eyes. He's not even in the band anymore.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 am

From_Earth_I_Rose wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:
actually the one i know from usa is here in chicago and they have a full album out since about 2002

They aren't even listed on metal-archives, so I doubt anyone outside of chicago has even heard of them.

And something else, please don't say "Swanö's Bloodbath", it hurts my ears and eyes. He's not even in the band anymore.

lol sry if mikaels Bloodbath makes u feel better... was just easier to write... not like swano dishonored the band by leaving

and the bloodbath i speak of from chicago isnt that big but they have been out of Illinois withint neighboring states a few times... they might have split up by now i have lost touch with them...

eitherway just because bands have split up doesnt mean their music has disappeared...but if they all agree whatever i wont complain i was personally thinking of putting up the band from here up here... but whatev
Back to top Go down

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 am

Good band, i like some of their stuff. Furnace Funeral is such a great song!
Back to top Go down
fixitupchappy

fixitupchappy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Listening to Fathomless Mastery. Axe is an amazing drummer, it's too bad the drum sound is kinda weak. His playing is one of the best things about the album.
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Nihil_

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Really good band though they've tend to lost some of the charm they had with the newer albums IMO. Nightmares made Flesh is my favourite album by far but Resurrection Through Carnage is really good aswell.
Maybe Dan Swanö had a great deal in the songwriting process cause I seem to fell that's what they've lost since he'd left the band.
P.S. Peter Tägtgren had to have the best fucking growl of all time! Speechless...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath   Bloodbath - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodbath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Metal Sub Genres :: Death Metal-
Jump to: