Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Alcoholic Beverages Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alcoholic Beverages Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Iniquity's thread turned into a beer thread. So uhh yeah this thread you talk about some alcoholic beverages. It can be about beer, whisky, wine, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:39 pm

ok now i need beer...

and mash will prolly say "RUUUUMMMMMMMMMM"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 pm

YEEASHA!!
I'm drinking some Yuengling right now, good beer.
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread 466507
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Mess wrote:
YEEASHA!!
I'm drinking some Yuengling right now, good beer.
The Alcoholic Beverages Thread 466507

Dude, you rock for drinking that! One of my favorite American beers! Better than Bud and Coors. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Rochefort 10 Trappitses is the ultimate beer for me, followed by Newcastle.
I also adore whiskey, Laphroaig and the other single malts. Damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:29 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
Better than Bud and Coors. Twisted Evil
Pfft, that's not saying much.
But yes, it's awesome. I've been sticking to that and Samuel Adams since I've been here, occasionally I'll find some Tiger as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Awesome, you drink the best beers brewed here in the U.S., IMO. They taste so damn good.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:

Dude, you rock for drinking that! One of my favorite American beers! Better than Bud and Coors. Twisted Evil

As Lemmy would have said it: American beer is a fucking waste of time...taste like gnat's piss...

Carlsberg Special Brew and Carlsberg Black Gold is the shit....
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Voggis wrote:

Carlsberg Special Brew and Carlsberg Black Gold is the shit....
cheers
It's pricish here though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Carlsberg is pretty damn cool. The best Danish beer everrrr!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Heat no can drink... No
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Yeah, cause you're 6 years old. tongue The Alcoholic Beverages Thread 965191
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Tooheys Old is the best Australian beer ever. Australia is the best country ever. You do the math The Alcoholic Beverages Thread 10780
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:56 pm

I'll have to drink Tooheys Old the day I visit Australia. Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 am

Come find me and I'll teach ya how a real man drinks it. When Toxic Holocaust toured Australia, Joel Grind stayed with a mate of mine and they got him drinking Tooheys Old, he loved it, haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:37 am

Rocket Dog, Blue Moon, Sam Adams Winter lager and Summer Ale, Heineken....

Drink that shit all day when I'm up at my friend's work...mmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 am

Is it right that Americans always drink Budweiser? Here in Germany it's not that popular, but I like to drink the ORIGINAL importet from Czech. cheers Not that fake american stuff! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:46 am

Budweiser's awful.
It's just there to get you drunk and that's all, they always advertise it as being very verrrry cold when you drink it because they want you to drink it so cold that you can't taste it.
It's not worth picking up (I'm sure), you might as well put some ice in a glass of dog piss...
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:00 am

Alexander Keith's > all other beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 am

bought a big bottle of JD today, i plan on drinking most of it tonight, after a shite day at work today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Mess wrote:
Budweiser's awful.
It's just there to get you drunk and that's all, they always advertise it as being very verrrry cold when you drink it because they want you to drink it so cold that you can't taste it.
It's not worth picking up (I'm sure), you might as well put some ice in a glass of dog piss...

I totally agree. Bud is just piss in a bottle/can. Bud Light is even worse. Hell any light beer is bad. Shit, I think Amstel Light is bad. It tastes so bad and ugh the aroma smells like stinky putrid feet. Yuck! Who drinks that vile liquid? And where's regular Amstel? I wanna try regular Amstel. Shame on Holland for brewing such an inadequate beer. The Alcoholic Beverages Thread 968467

So yeah, I know the best beers are usually from countries like Denmark, Germany and Holland. Awesome stuff... though ya know. I also like Peroni. That is great Italian beer.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 am

DeathMetalGod wrote:
Yeah, cause you're 6 years old. tongue The Alcoholic Beverages Thread 965191

And when I drink I pee in my pants The Alcoholic Beverages Thread 965191
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 am

i need beer kkthnksbai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:53 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:

So yeah, I know the best beers are usually from countries like Denmark, Germany and Holland. Awesome stuff... though ya know. I also like Peroni. That is great Italian beer.

Have you ever tasted Moretti? It's better than Peroni Wink
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:07 am

After I was diagnosed with low metabolism I have to go easy on the alcohol. Found a nice Norwegian non-alcoholic beer called Hansa Null. It actually taste like real beer and it's low on calories. Still drinking my Carlsberg Gold on special occassions, even tho just a can of alcoholic beer can ruin the next day completely...
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alcoholic Beverages Thread   The Alcoholic Beverages Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alcoholic Beverages Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next