Metal Meltdown


All Metal, All The Time
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 am by Decay02

» Helloween
Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Draconian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5414
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Mon May 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Nihil_ wrote:
ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
Heard a new song by Draconian "The Last hour of sunlight" that is futured on the upcomming album. Songs like good ole Draconian. Simply beatiful.

Really? That's awesome news Wink Can you listen to the new song through their website?

I'm not sure. I got it by a friend. Its not out on myspace atleast.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1374
Age : 28
Location : Sköllersta (Örebro), Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Mon May 09, 2011 5:06 pm

ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
Nihil_ wrote:
ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
Heard a new song by Draconian "The Last hour of sunlight" that is futured on the upcomming album. Songs like good ole Draconian. Simply beatiful.

Really? That's awesome news Wink Can you listen to the new song through their website?

I'm not sure. I got it by a friend. Its not out on myspace atleast.

Ok, I'll take a look around the web, see if I can find anything Smile

_________________
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nihil_
Back to top Go down
Mash

avatar

Number of posts : 2822
Age : 175
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Arcane Rain Fell and Turning Season Within are the only 2 albums I've heard from this band... but both of them are very good. I keep meaning to check out their other stuff.

_________________


Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5414
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Oh the burning halo is a must have for you then.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1374
Age : 28
Location : Sköllersta (Örebro), Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Woho! The new album "A Rose For the Apocalypse" is due to be released on the 24th of June.

Here's a song from the forthcoming album, sounds really good if you ask me Very Happy

_________________
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nihil_
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5414
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

oh awesome..that's soon. Very Happy Can't wait

New song sounds great.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1374
Age : 28
Location : Sköllersta (Örebro), Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:20 pm

ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
oh awesome..that's soon. Very Happy Can't wait

New song sounds great.

Yeah, I was surprised myself. Anyway, I'm really glad it's so soon. Been aching to get my hands on some new good death/doom stuff Very Happy

_________________
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nihil_
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5414
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Nihil_ wrote:
ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
oh awesome..that's soon. Very Happy Can't wait

New song sounds great.

Yeah, I was surprised myself. Anyway, I'm really glad it's so soon. Been aching to get my hands on some new good death/doom stuff Very Happy

Oh yes. Wonderful news. Smile

And got a doom/death band called Mournful gust on the crypt if you haven't heard them. great stuff.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1374
Age : 28
Location : Sköllersta (Örebro), Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm

ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
Nihil_ wrote:
ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
oh awesome..that's soon. Very Happy Can't wait

New song sounds great.

Yeah, I was surprised myself. Anyway, I'm really glad it's so soon. Been aching to get my hands on some new good death/doom stuff Very Happy

Oh yes. Wonderful news. Smile

And got a doom/death band called Mournful gust on the crypt if you haven't heard them. great stuff.

Ah, thanks for the tip, Thorns. I'll check them out Smile

_________________
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nihil_
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1374
Age : 28
Location : Sköllersta (Örebro), Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Woho! New album has been released and I'm listening to it right now. Sounds awesome! cheers

And Thorns, I really liked Mournful Gust, thx for recommending them Smile

_________________
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nihil_
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5414
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm on my second listening and it sounds great. I was hoping for a bit more down tempo album but stil is a wonderful album.

And no problem Nihil!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1374
Age : 28
Location : Sköllersta (Örebro), Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
I'm on my second listening and it sounds great. I was hoping for a bit more down tempo album but stil is a wonderful album.

And no problem Nihil!

Awesome! Yeah, I agree with you. A little more downtempo songs would've been nice. "The Death of Hours" is really an amazing song. Loved it from the first listen.

_________________
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nihil_
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 5414
Age : 26
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah a song like "A Scenery of lost" Or "Death Come Near Me" would have been great but overallt a great album. I love Anders and Lisas vocals.

Oh yeah it is. I really liked "The Elysian Night" as well.

And "A Rose For The Apocalypse" has been cryptitized for thoose who haven't checked it out yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1374
Age : 28
Location : Sköllersta (Örebro), Sweden
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Draconian   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
Yeah a song like "A Scenery of lost" Or "Death Come Near Me" would have been great but overallt a great album. I love Anders and Lisas vocals.

Oh yeah it is. I really liked "The Elysian Night" as well.

And "A Rose For The Apocalypse" has been cryptitized for thoose who haven't checked it out yet.

Yeah, it's very a solid album so alot of good songs on it Smile

I love the vocals aswell. They're truly amazing!

_________________
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nihil_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Draconian   

Back to top Go down
 
Draconian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Metal Sub Genres :: Doom Metal-
Jump to: