Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Things Tha Piss You Off...

Go down 
    +35
    Veljko
    Svibrager
    ahsiakia
    EvilFever
    Cuoma
    Ankalupe
    scato
    Razelis
    okirimono
    rotemare
    Stazanashi
    Nocturnal
    kvlt wench
    Yuggoth_Fungi
    Hutchinson
    From_Earth_I_Rose
    Hungryfreak
    philisthebest
    Namaste
    Opethian
    Set Abominae
    Podgie
    NitrousBlond
    Nefarious_Priest
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    STK
    Decay02
    rawheavygreen
    Edible
    mygga_med_stil
    BravoYankeeEcho
    Voggis
    GodlessEndeavor
    Mash
    Heat
    39 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
    AuthorMessage

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm

ron.deathorgy wrote:
    People wearing band merchandise but don't know shit about the band or their music.

Yeah those people are poseurs.
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

Number of posts : 10900
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:08 am

Roadwork at fucking midnight that backs traffic up for 5 miles.
    Back to top Go down
    https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:04 am

when my dad says he'll pick me up at 10:30 sharp, then hes 20 minutes late, and he SCREAMS AT ME FOR IT.
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 am

Punch him
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 am

cant...he's paying for my university fees XD Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 965191
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am

DeathMetalGod wrote:
    ron.deathorgy wrote:
    People wearing band merchandise but don't know shit about the band or their music.

Yeah those people are poseurs.

Of course, I am wearing t-shirts with a bands but I listen to them and I am collects informations from the various sources about that, I will never buy a clothes with a band which I do not know or I don't like.
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Cheese wrote:
    cant...he's paying for my university fees XD Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 965191

Want me to punch him?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 am

SURE!!!!!!!!

ok i hate *breathes in*....ASSHOLE SON OF A BITCH MOTHER FUCKING SHIT MUNCHING MONKEY SUCKING DICK SHITTING BLADE FUCKING CONNECTIOOOOOOONS...

DONT....ask...
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Burning myself with hot oil
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Stumping my toe on the fucking step...... Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 127734
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:56 am

HEAT...wtf....

sensi...ouch.

and my mom is coming today............ :wtf:

Last edited by Cheese on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz im stupid)
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am

Lawyers
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Another thing that pisses me off are these fucking bumper stickers that say that their child is an honor student at some school. Yes, whatever who cares, you don't have to tell the whole world that. Plus they drive like shit. Lemme tell ya, these drivers are really pathetic and they drive like shit.
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Lawyers
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 pm

SCHOOL.

And arsim. (WIKI it)
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Waking up at 2pm
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:46 pm

hey red we have loads of those here.... trust me it aint pretty...and it makes my job more fun XP
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 am

i hate quite a lot of things lol...i have some anger issues, i know Very Happy and it's not very difficult to make me angry Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 965191 but i also calm down pretty quickly. so, ahem...
    * i hate it when people look down on me or think they're more important or whatever.
    * sugar in my coffee
    * i hate being late, makes me nervous.
    * i hate it when people whine and complain all the time for no reason or because of problems they invent on the spot just to get some attention.
    * i hate it when people impose their religious beliefs on me. i dislike any form of religion.
    * i can't stand little kids, they annoy the hell out of me.
    * summer and heat.
    * emos, their style and their music.
    * colourful and flowery things
    * i hate people who diss my music..especially without any argument..or when they try to convince me that the music they listen to is better and i should listen to it.
    * spiders and insects
    * getting up early
    * having a sore throat
    * warm beer
    * senior citizens when they drive (their average speed is close to snail speed)
    * nu-metal, metalcore and other wannabe metal genres
    * scene kids
    * 15 year-old metalheads who know 2 bands (one of them of course being slipknot) and think they are the tr00est
    that's all i can think of at the moment..but i expect to be active in this topic Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 10780
    Back to top Go down
    mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:15 am

People who constantly spell "Thrash Metal" as "Trash Metal". Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 877339
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:28 pm

^^^ oh yeah i hate those fags

ok right now I HATE REEHA FUCKING REEHA I HOPE SHE BURNS
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:26 am

mygga_med_stil wrote:
    People who constantly spell "Thrash Metal" as "Trash Metal". Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 877339

That's so lame XD
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm

I really fucking hate when people pull my shirt. It's dumb, I know, but I can't stand it for some unknown reason.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:02 am

Mother fuckers who only care about themselves yet go on about how caring and loving they are. fuck off.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:25 pm

relatives who meet you after years and the first thing they tell you is
    "MY GOD YOUVE GROWN!"

FUCK of course ive grown!
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:57 pm

When Cheesey doesn't say hi.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Tha Piss You Off...
    Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next