Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Things Tha Piss You Off...

Go down 
+35
Veljko
Svibrager
ahsiakia
EvilFever
Cuoma
Ankalupe
scato
Razelis
okirimono
rotemare
Stazanashi
Nocturnal
kvlt wench
Yuggoth_Fungi
Hutchinson
From_Earth_I_Rose
Hungryfreak
philisthebest
Namaste
Opethian
Set Abominae
Podgie
NitrousBlond
Nefarious_Priest
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
STK
Decay02
rawheavygreen
Edible
mygga_med_stil
BravoYankeeEcho
Voggis
GodlessEndeavor
Mash
Heat
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 am

The domain of femininity, women who wear defiant clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Montslaveden wrote:
The domain of femininity, women who wear defiant clothes.
hahaha don't get pissed of, thats how they dominate. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 am

FUCK THAT women suck. they drive like SHIT
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Having to go to work on an 80 degree day
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
hahaha don't get pissed of, thats how they dominate. Smile

Ok, let them dominate, and so have their heads in the hay
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm

😕
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Cheese wrote:
they drive like SHIT

You got that right, some the worst driving I have ever seen involves a woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:29 pm

My mother drives like a man. That is something that pisses her off, women who drive shitty. She is an excellent driver and she doesn't drive like a stupid broad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Some women drive good...but other women drive like absolute BULLSHIT ...and then they have the guts to HONK AT YOU AND PRETEND THEY HAVE AN EXCUSE TO BE FUCKING STUPID!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Other women also love to chat on their cell phones while driving. That's one thing that extremely pisses me off. I have gotten rear-ended by some dumb ass bitch who was talking on her cell phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:32 pm

If anyone hit my car with theirs while talking on the phone I wold make them eat their phone. That is when they have woken from being knocked out first of all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm

That happened to me once...my aunt was driving and i was in the passenger seat, and this chick on the phone rams her from the back. my aunt wasnt pissed. i was the one who fucking stormed out, took that whores phone, crushed it, then threw it. THAT WHORE...GUUUUUUH. and the wierdest part was my aunt was cool about it. that pissed me off even more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Cheese wrote:
That happened to me once...my aunt was driving and i was in the passenger seat, and this chick on the phone rams her from the back. my aunt wasnt pissed. i was the one who fucking stormed out, took that whores phone, crushed it, then threw it. THAT WHORE...GUUUUUUH. and the wierdest part was my aunt was cool about it. that pissed me off even more!
hahaha you crushed her phone, good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:14 pm

umm I`m learning to drive a car at the moment btw... Hope I don`t hit some metalhead`s car - or else-- Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 32111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 am

^^^^ I keel joo iff joo draive like a ho'

lol i keed...good luck with that ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:21 am

Posuers who try to shoot up a conversation about metal with you
and when you start naming off bands and albums they look
lost. And then proclaim that the bands you're into suck and
are talentless compared to their Bubblegum Rock shit.

Makes you want to kick the shit out of them and educate them
on why it's not a good idea to be a Poseur and talk shit to a Metalhead.

Poseurs shall Die!! Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 32111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 am

what pisses me off-- is no coffee in the morning. and pretty much all the things that have already been mentioned...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:33 am

Slaytanic wrote:
Cheese wrote:
they drive like SHIT

You got that right, some the worst driving I have ever seen involves a woman.

Heh, I bet my driving would challenge that! I can't drive for shit nor pennies, doesn't help that I've got an instructor with like anger problems or something. It's like being taught how to drive by an angry bear : P

Cept with less salmon fishing. I haven't managed to drive it into a river yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:38 am

^^^hahahahaha...kick your instructor in the ass...tell him to teach you how to drive, or teach himself how to stop stressing his ass.

ive always wanted to drive into a river...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:59 am

^^ i almost drove into a river during my first driving lesson with my dad... Very Happy
he was scared and pissed at the same time... that was my first and last driving lesson with him Very Happy
after that he agreed that it wasn`t a good idea to have the first driving lesson near a river Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 am

dotoka wrote:
^^ i almost drove into a river during my first driving lesson with my dad... Very Happy
he was scared and pissed at the same time... that was my first and last driving lesson with him Very Happy
after that he agreed that it wasn`t a good idea to have the first driving lesson near a river Wink

Heh, sounds awesome! Surely he saw that one coming though if you was near a river? At least you weren't near a cliff edge.

On the subject of learning to drive, lessons are way too expensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 am

yeah, that`s true. besides the instructor is always an asshole...
although i would be pissed too if i had to sit all day long and watch idiots driving Wink
but-- it`s your own choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 am

Heh I spose so. Not all of them are asses, I had one guy for a few lessons who was awesome, metalhead too.

Pulled up at some traffic lights (with Isis on) and there was a police car next to us and you know how the instructors have pedals in their seat too? He's sat there revving the engine and making it look like it's me. I got an evil stare and they followed me for the rest of the lesson : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:37 am

Very Happy yeah, well, you never know where you`ll meet a metalhead! Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 381946
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:29 am

Tests, for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Tha Piss You Off...
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: