Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do you still buy CDs?

Go down 
+8
GodlessEndeavor
Voggis
Nisstyre 56
Pete_The_Ripper
Nocturnal
Heat
Mash
Edible
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you still buy CDs?
Yes
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap85%Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 33 ]
No
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
What's a CD?
Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Cuoma

Cuoma

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still buy CDs?   Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:54 am

I'd like to by them a lot. But for now, it is financially impossible. Maybe again some day. It's the same with dvd's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Cuomi
Charles Manson

Charles Manson

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still buy CDs?   Do you still buy CDs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:30 pm

No. I download. If I like it I buy it and burn it myself. Or just burn it depending on what it is.
Back to top Go down

Do you still buy CDs?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: I'll Kick Your Ass-
Jump to: