Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What are you doing right now?

Go down 
+13
Decay02
Hungryfreak
BravoYankeeEcho
Nefarious_Priest
dr.nutslap
rawheavygreen
schadenfroh
mygga_med_stil
Mash
Voggis
Vagabond
GodlessEndeavor
Heat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

What are you doing right now? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Leaving the cozy confines of Heat's Castle.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 pm

^^^Ummmm, yeah same as yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Rest after cycling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 pm

I'm going to eat, then help my friend go food shopping for a little bit and that's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm

heh, i just woke up and i have an exam tomorrow, i gotta study but i dont feel like it and its already 11 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Its 2 here...am. Have class at 8. Man, I hate to get up so early.
Damn, now I gotta sleep.. What are you doing right now? - Page 8 139419
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:01 am

just came back from my exam...FOOOOOD im fucking starving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 am

Resting my damaged knee, listening to metal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:52 am

I'm gonna go to sleep. Yeah, but I'm an insomniac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 am

That sucks for you man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 am

ouch DMG that sucks...

what happened to your knee slaytanic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:33 am

eating before going to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:39 am

Cheese wrote:
ouch DMG that sucks...

what happened to your knee slaytanic?

I have torn a ligament and also torn cartilage in my knee, the problem is I have no idea how I did it, it just started aching last Wednesday and this monstrous bloody bruise appeared on my leg, its not getting better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:41 am

didya go get it checked? you might have bumped into something so it fucked up...

hell i get bruises all the time and i have no fucking clue where they come from. but heh you should really get it checked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 am

Cheese wrote:
didya go get it checked? you might have bumped into something so it fucked up...

hell i get bruises all the time and i have no fucking clue where they come from. but heh you should really get it checked out.

I've had it checked out, my doctor pretty much told me to harden up. I need to go back because the constant throbbing pain is making me a grumpy fucker. I really am sick of the pain and inability to walk properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:50 am

what kind of doctor do you have? sue him!!!

you know my dad had the same thing and he had to go abroad to get it fixed. so yeah...be careful...

Last edited by Cheese on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 am

Hahah he's a good Doctor. I have medical insurance so I will be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:52 am

Printing message about deases causeŠ² amino acids...
Cheese what mark you has got for your exams?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 am

Dinner time..gotta go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:03 am

@ AsteroiD : i diddnt get my results yet...not looking forward to it either.

my exam today SUCKED too....IT SUCKED. like balls. im loosing 16 marks, just like that. i left the spaces blank coz my fucking teacher told me that chapter wasnt coming. ASSHOLE...so i diddnt learn for it. so yeah i screwed up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Listening to Immolation on the first say of my long weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Just returned from a birthday treat..wondering whether I should watch a movie or study!
Tough decision..guess I'm gonna stick to the former What are you doing right now? - Page 8 965191
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Just got out of the shower, on my way out for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:08 pm

About to make a coffee and listen to more Immolation Smile
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Listening to some music, gonna go read for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: