Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! Empty
PostSubject: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Hails everyone. I am Vlad. Vlad the Impaler.

I'm am a Psychotic, Headbanging, Heavy Metal Lunatic. Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 193966
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Welcome, Vlad Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 381946
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Thanks Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 381946
Back to top Go down
Acid_Bath_

Acid_Bath_

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

welcome! Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 193966
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
Hails everyone. I am Vlad. Vlad the Impaler.

I'm am a Psychotic, Headbanging, Heavy Metal Lunatic. Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 193966

Oh, then you'll definitely be right at home.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am

Welcome to the site, dude! I hope ya enjoy it here! Be active, post, tell your friends about this place, etc. Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 546327
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 am

It certainly is a cool site for sure. Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 381946
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 am

WELCOME!

hope you have fun here ^_^

fav bands?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:12 am

Cheese wrote:
WELCOME!

hope you have fun here ^_^

fav bands?
Exodus, Slayer, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Testament, Overkill, Cannibal Corpse. There's lots of them actually, too many to name at this time. Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 am

^^^ oh COOL! well, you'll be having fun here for sure then!!!
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:48 am

Welcome to the Pit! Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 193966
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:40 am

Welcome! Slaaaayyyeeeeer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Welkomm Vlad .. \Cannibal Corpse/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Hey Vlad. Death here from MY, good to see ya mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
Hi Death Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 546327
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Vlad, tell us about your first metal-experience. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
Slaytanic wrote:
Hi Death Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 546327

Hey Vlad Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 546327
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 pm

My fist Metal Experience would have to be when my step brother let me go into his room and
he had tons of Vinyl records. He'd put on Piece of mind and it didn't sound as scary
as the cover looked. It was strange. But it was good because Maiden is one of my
Favorite bands. My other one was in 84 when that summer Twisted Sister had their
video for "We're not going to take it" I watched that video every time it came on, and
blasted it too. Drove my mom nuts.

My first Metal or even music show was seeing a local band called the Rummies. They played hard rock and classic Rock, and were very good. That opened doors for me as I then became their Roadie and learned to play guitar and bass from their bassist. It was a fun time. And then it opened another door for me as a local Heavy Metal Band Called Steele Crystal dropped by one of our after parties. I became very good friends with them and ended up working as their Roadie and went to quite a few of their shows, and eventually they ended up playing my 18th Birthday party. 3 bands 3 or 400 people, it was a huge crowd. Fun times.

My first big concert was KISS when they had their reunion tour. It was a good show.

My last one was seeing Exodus play in San Francisco a few years back. Killer show. I plan on seeing them next month in Oklahoma City the 6th of May. Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 546327
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm

hello n welcome vladdi xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks for the Welcome Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! 546327
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!   Hails from Vlad the Impaler!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hails from Vlad the Impaler!!
Page 1 of 1