Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

Go down 
+5
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
mygga_med_stil
jjbeerj
Mash
Heat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW Empty
PostSubject: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 am

OK guys and girls, I have been trying to come up with a way to thank all of you regular members for keeping this site and the blog alive.

As most of you know I have an extremely large cd collection. .

What I have decide to do is have a monthly drawing for one cd from my collection.

At the end of the month I will place all of the entrants names in a hat and draw one. I will then ship the cd to you.

RULES
1. You must have at least 25 posts total to be eligible.
2. You must have at least 25 posts at the end of the month to be eligible.

3. If you refer a new member that has 25 posts by the end of the month will also get you in the drawing.

Being as there are only 11 days left in June I will waive the 25 post by the end of the month rule.

All you need to do is reply to this post "I'M IN HEAT" to enter

The first drawing will be made on July 1st and will be for a BRAND NEW UNOPENED Heaven & Hell- The Devil You Know cd.

Let's do it

Last edited by Heat on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 am

I'M IN HEAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:20 am

Heat wrote:

3. If you refer a new member that has 25 posts by the end of the month will also get you in the drawing.

What does that means, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:24 am

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
Heat wrote:

If you tell a fellow metal head about the site and they become a regular contributor with 25 or more posts by the end of whatever month we are in, that will also make you eligible for the drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:29 am

Heat wrote:
TheWhiteTiger wrote:
Heat wrote:

If you tell a fellow metal head about the site and they become a regular contributor with 25 or more posts by the end of whatever month we are in, that will also make you eligible for the drawing.
I invited this guy to come on HMP. And he did. He has 26 posts and regularly gets stuff from the blog. Does that give me more chances at winning the cd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 am

Woo I'm in heat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 am

great idea Heat, we luv ya, dude! Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW 381946
oh and of course...

I`M IN HEAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 am

I'M IN HEAT!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 am

OK...I'll keep a running list...

TheWhiteTiger
Trier
Dotoka
RedScorpion
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:02 am

bah, I bought that CD a couple weeks ago.

Fuck it.... I'M IN HEAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 am

Mash wrote:

Fuck it.... I'M IN HEAT

Dude, if you already bought the cd, what the hell are you going in the drawing for? Let someone that doesn't have it get a shot.

ASS

:wtf:
Back to top Go down
jjbeerj

jjbeerj

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:43 am

I'M IN HEAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:13 am

Heat wrote:
Mash wrote:

Fuck it.... I'M IN HEAT

Dude, if you already bought the cd, what the hell are you going in the drawing for? Let someone that doesn't have it get a shot.

ASS

:wtf:

True, please revoke my request.

Yes I am an ass.... MUAHAHHA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:22 pm

See, you're always agreeing with me.
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:27 pm

I'M IN HEAT!
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:42 pm

I'M IN HEAT!
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:57 pm

I'M IN HEAT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:08 pm

I'M IN HEAT!

And if it gives me any more of a chance of getting it, then I mean it literally as well.
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:34 pm

I bought the CD already, but good show, anyways!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 pm

TheWhiteTiger
Trier
Dotoka
RedScorpion
mygga_med_stil
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
NitrousBlond
damientheomen

jjbeerj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:19 am

I'M IN HEAT!

good idea! thumbs up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:31 am

TheWhiteTiger
Trier
Dotoka
RedScorpion
mygga_med_stil
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
NitrousBlond
damientheomen

jjbeerj
Cheese
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Duh.

I'M IN HEAT!
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:44 pm

May as well give it a go.

I'M IN HEAT!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 pm

TheWhiteTiger
Trier
Dotoka
RedScorpion
mygga_med_stil
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
NitrousBlond
damientheomen

jjbeerj
Cheese
Cuoma
Vagabond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW   Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat's Monthly CD Give Away For June HEAVEN & HELL- THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next