Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Megadeth

Go down 
+9
blackearth
Set Abominae
Podgie
NitrousBlond
STK
Mash
Heat
Voggis
GodlessEndeavor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:40 am

Cheese wrote:
Trier can i please have your mom? kthnksbai

but dude killer...seriously, i salute your mom Megadeth - Page 2 380967

Nah, she's mine! XD She listens to Rust in Peace and Peace Sells all the time in her car xDD
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:10 pm

trier wrote:
Cheese wrote:
Trier can i please have your mom? kthnksbai

but dude killer...seriously, i salute your mom Megadeth - Page 2 380967

Nah, she's mine! XD She listens to Rust in Peace and Peace Sells all the time in her car xDD
I'm so fucking jealous :(. Ah well, it's never too late to introduce my mom to some Megadeth...
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Megabarf! lol!

Well lets see these guys are pretty cool from their first album up to the fifth. Then I like Kill the King. That's about it. Megadeth rocks!
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:33 pm

You should try xD

It's great that she was paying for the ticket at Priest Feast and an Artillery gig in Copenhagen xDD
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:52 pm

I like old Megadeth, not impressed with the new Megadeth moving more towards hard rock than thrash metal.
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Hahaha, it's a good thing to have a parents that listen to metal, doesn't it Tier? ; )
My father got me into Iron Maiden and Judas Priest and I got him into Megadeth.

First 3 cd's are great thrash metal, but Rust In Piece is MASTERPIECE. I love just everything about that album. Even Mustaine isn't annoying. It's a pitty that they started to play less technical and heavy metal. Don't get me wrong Countdown To Extinction and Youthanasia are both great albums, but with such album like RIP on their account it's a pitty that they didn't do anything in that direction.
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
Hahaha, it's a good thing to have a parents that listen to metal, doesn't it Tier? ; )
My father got me into Iron Maiden and Judas Priest and I got him into Megadeth.

My mother just listened to stuff like Uriah Heep, Nazareth and The Beatles when she was young XD and my father listens to Earth, Wind & Fire, Toto, Chicago and stuff like that XD
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Megadeth is that band which get me into thrash metal. Favourite album? Hmmm... KIMBABIG, PS...BWB? RIP, CTE, Y, CW, TSHF and UA
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 am

Montslaveden wrote:
Megadeth is that band which get me into thrash metal. Favourite album? Hmmm... KIMBABIG, PS...BWB? RIP, CTE, Y, CW, TSHF and UA

ok that...post...is funny...BUT SO COOL Megadeth - Page 2 10780
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 am

What is that funny? You know how long I am listening to the Megadeth ?? I was in your age when I started!
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 am

lol i know i know, i diddnt mean the albums you listen to...i love megadeth to bits...but the way you used the abbreviations, especially since the band has long album titles...lol

I LIKE IT!!!
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 am

Anyway...I can't listen the Risk, It's makes me sick, very sick, this is crap like Endorama and I don't know what is worst, I don't know what happened to this band in the late '90,... look at The Gathering from Testament this is masterpiece...
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm

I love Megadeth since '92 and there's nothing I can say against them, but Risk is awful and I think all the fans agree with that.
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Mireille Bouquet wrote:
Risk is awful and I think all the fans agree with that.
Risk, and anything post-Risk.
Anything post-RIP actually...
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Well...United Abominations wasn't that bad, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Mess wrote:
Mireille Bouquet wrote:
Risk is awful and I think all the fans agree with that.
Risk, and anything post-Risk.
Anything post-RIP actually...

You and I atleast agree on one thing. lol!
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Well...United Abominations wasn't that bad, in my opinion.

LoL! In my opinion this album is better than what they do from the '97 to the '01, but The System Has Failed first prove their back to the form.
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Megadeth is my favorite of the "Big Four" thrash metal bands. I love Countdown to Extinction, Youthanasia, and Killing is My Business. United Abomintions was pretty decent too (definitely a lot better than Death Magnetic IMO). I got to see them at Gigantour '08 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:23 pm

The new song Head Crusher is amazing. Definitely picking up Endgame when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:40 am

Shit yeah it is! Chris Broderick is definitely gonna help make this album fucking killer!
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:02 pm

*bumpage* THIS THREAD MUST BE ABOVE THE PANTERA THREAD! well they all should but ESPECIALLY this one.

OK so I've heard the 30-second clips of the Endgame songs (and all of Head Crusher and 1320) and this is just...

Holy shit. Words can't describe how AMAZING this is. EARGASM!!!! It's like the besrt parts of all their previous albums (especially Youthanasia and SFSGSW) mixed with some newness to create this awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Megadeth are a tremendous thrash metal. Since day one, Dave Mustaine has been creating awesome and killer metal. They are truly gods of thrash metal and heavy metal in general. Megadeth are really fucking amazing and STK (my boyfriend) and I totally love 'em. Someday we will see them live together. That'll make my life more complete.

Peace Sells, Rust in Peace, So Far, Killing is My Business, and Youthnasia are essential albums to get. I highly suggest you all get those albums. Make sure you get the original sound recordings! You'll have to download 'em... they are unfortunately out of print. If you have the dough and time, get the physical copies!

Endgame is going to be a really amazing album. I say Endgame is the album of the year. Endgame is going to be the best album of 2009. It will be the epitome of metal in 2009! Shit, I think it'll be better than Creaturegore by Fondlecorpse. cheers Megadeth - Page 2 441717 Megadeth - Page 2 193966 Megadeth - Page 2 546327 fuckface Megadeth - Page 2 381946 Megadeth - Page 2 17167

Last edited by NitrousBlond on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:56 am

Megadeth are IDOLS! one of my favorite bands, Dave is a great guitarist and has an enviable ability. My favorite album is Rust in Peace (i consider a masterpiece of thrash); the others are all good except the last work that i really do not like at all because I am always the same things done and redone. Megadeth - Page 2 193966
Back to top Go down
Podgie

Podgie

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:39 am

NitrousBlond wrote:
Make sure you get the original sound recordings! You'll have to download 'em... they are unfortunately out of print. If you have the dough and time, get the physical copies!

I don't think the remasters were all that bad, I actually think the job they did on Rust In Peace was amazing. It sounds great.

To be fair I own the original recording on CD and vinyl as well, and they all sound great Megadeth - Page 2 965191 but yeah, I didn't have much of a problem with the remasters.
Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 am

Megadeth are goods nothing more is needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Megadeth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth   Megadeth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next