Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 Empty
PostSubject: Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47   Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm

BLABBERMOUTH.NET has learned that former CRIMSON GLORYMidnight (real name: John Patrick Jr. McDonald) passed away earlier today (Wednesday, July 8) from "total kidney and liver failure." He was 47 years old.

According to JON OLIVA'S PAIN guitarist Matt LaPorte, who played on some of Midnight's recent solo recordings, the singer spent his final hours surrounded by his mother, brother, daughter as well as members of CRIMSON GLORY, SAVATAGE, and JON OLIVA'S PAIN. His death occurred at 3:45 a.m EST at St. Anthony's Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida.

"I will miss my partner Midnight — the greatest voice and friend I've ever known," LaPorte told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. He added, "In spite of his demons, [Midnight] was a beautiful soul who constantly changed the lives of those he met and came into contact with."

Midnight sang on CRIMSON GLORY's first three albums — "Crimson Glory" (1986), "Transcendence" (1988) and "Strange and Beautiful" (1991) — before going into self-imposed exile for almost a decade. He eventually rejoined CRIMSON GLORY
in 2005 but was dismissed in January 2007 following the revelation that
he was arrested in Sarasota, Florida and charged with "DUI [driving
under the influence] with .20 [blood-alcohol level] or higher or having
a passenger under 18" years of age. Midnight, who gave his
occupation as "painter" to the authorities at the time of the arrest,
was also cited for driving with a suspended/ cancelled/ revoked
license.

Last fall, Midnight announced plans to release a new solo CD called "All Souls Midnight" which was to feature the "Acoustic Crimson" EP (four songs) along with the lost "Midnight Mass"
frontman recordings from the late '80s/early '90s plus some other "cool rarities."

- Blabbermouth.net

R.I.P. Midnight

Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 Midnight_photo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47   Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:13 pm

RIP dude.......

this sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47   Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47   Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 am

Ahhh man, that sucks. RIP
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Symmachus

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47   Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:32 am

Midnight will be missed. Long live Midnight! It is pretty sad that he's gone. After I heard about this news several weeks ago, I listened to that one song of his on youtube called The End. That is a thought-provoking, interesting song, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47   Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former CRIMSON GLORY Singer MIDNIGHT Dead At 47
Page 1 of 1