Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Death - Scream Bloody Gore.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. Empty
PostSubject: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm

[ALBUM] Scream Bloody Gore

BandDEATH
Lable: Combat Records
Total Playtime: 44:33
Genre: Death Metal
[b]Producer:
Randy Burns
Release Date:May 1987

Members of the band:

Chuck Schuldiner- Bass, Guitar, Vocals
Chris Reifert - Drums
Steve Sinclair - Executive Producer

Playlist:

1."Infernal Death" - (2:54)
2."Zombie Ritual" - (4:35)
3."Denial Of Life" - (3:37)
4."Sacrificial" - (3:43)
5."Mutilation" - (3:30)
6."Regurgitated Guts" - (3:47)
7."Baptized In Blood" - (4:31)
8."Torn To Pieces" - (3:38)
9."Evil Dead" - (3:01)
10."Scream Bloody Gore" - (4:35)

Intro:

This was the first release for Death. Scream Bloody Gore was probably the rawest Death album ever. This album doesn't have the 'technical' sounds like the other album's Death and [bChuck Schuldiner
compiled. In my humble opinion this album has done for Death Metal what Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath Done for Doom Metal. With Schuldiner writing all the songs on this album, it's trurely amazing, lyrically and insturmentally.

My thoughts:
I know it's highhly argurable about what Death Metal came first, some say Possessed, some Death. Even though Possessed - Seven Churches was released first, Scream Bloody Gore, took it a bit farther. It was also, much more all around brutal. The first time I popped this album into the CD player, it really blew me away. I think album really blew people away in the 80's also. The production was ifish, but I liked it. Scream Bloody Gore was an extremely raw album. The all around brutalilty of this CD is also like no other Death album. The lyrics are really ''gorey''. The discs lyrics were based completely around ''horror''. "Evil Dead" was even named after a horror film. The riffs often time seem like a mix of Slayer and Possessed. Chuck's guitaring skills weren't at their peak at this time, but still showed huge talent. With low pitched screams, which for 1987 was pretty new. I can't forget to mention the deadly sounding drums. Seemed like sometimes Chris Reifert went crazy on the drums. Including great sounds with double bass drumming, also. The songs on this album are simpler than the later Death. However, that doesn't take away from the awesome factor this album possess. This album was very exciting, which add's to the sick sounds. The first song on this album, too me, has the sickest intro on the CD. (Infernal Death). The title track is my personal favorite on this entire album of awesome songs. It starts off with yet another kick ass intro, the riff is a little thrashy sounding, in my opinion, but none-the-less awesome. This is probably the most complex song on this entire album. The song ''Mutilation'' is the most brutal song on the album possible.

Closing thoughts
Ranking: 4.5/5 (not being baised)
Why? I think this album gets a 4.5, due to the amount of talent in the music. The overall sound is one of my favorite in Death Metal. The originallty of this album is enough to earn it big point's in my book.
Should I buy it? If you're digging Death metal or call yourself a fan, you better own it!!

My favorite track
Scream Bloody Gore
Zombie Ritual
Evil Dead

[U]You can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Fantastic album by a fantastic band that I wish was still around.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Dopesmoker wrote:

"or call yourself a fan"
Good addition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:00 pm

great album, evil dead is probably my favorite track off of it. r.i.p chuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 pm

My favorite Death album. This is such a perfect album. I love it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 pm

My favorite aswell. Seems most people like the mid/later career.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:53 pm

My favorite death metal album of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:10 pm

All Death albums rule, one of my all time favourite Death Metal bands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death - Scream Bloody Gore.   Death - Scream  Bloody Gore. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death - Scream Bloody Gore.
Page 1 of 1