Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Embarrasing moments

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Embarrasing moments Empty
PostSubject: Embarrasing moments   Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:01 am

well, like the title says... anything embarrasing that has happened to you, or that you have witnessed, goes here Embarrasing moments 139419

ok ima go first.

2 days ago at school, me and a bunch of friends were fooling around in the school park, and there was those wheel swings kinda thing, so we were supposed to go through them (as in head first, feet last) and i did it, BUT my shirt got stuck, and half of my pants were down..lol...and in case youre wondering, no my pants diddnt completely slip off, so my friends could only see half of my undies. but it was funny, ESPECIALLY since i wasnt the only one that happened to, and one of us happened to be wearing boxers with cars and rockets on them...

Embarrasing moments 965191
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing moments   Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh boy, I have a ton of these, let me think for a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing moments   Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:16 pm

I was recording (BM) vocals earlier today and my Dad's girlfriend came over for an unexpected visit.
I thought I was alone, and it just so happend that I was at the bit where I shriek "Fuuuuuuucckkkkkaaaagggghhhrrrgghhh!!".
So yeh, that's one more thing to make her think "Damn, this guy/kid (I'm not quite sure what she thinks of me tbh, I'm not much younger than'r) is one weird sack of shit".

Who needs approval anyway when your frostbitten beyond belief? Embarrasing moments 103223
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing moments   Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing moments   Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:50 am

once me and a bunch of friends were playing guitar heroes, and we were goofing around and stuff, and acting like rockstars and you know, the whole deal, slipping on the ground, acting and stuff...we were having a blast. till my friends dad and mom and a bunch of other adults open the door and walk in the room, and we were all singing and stuff..and they just stood there, till the song was over, and we turned around to find them standing there, mouths dropped open like this Embarrasing moments 447100 ...that was...funny....but....quite embarrasing. there were almost 5 adults watching us goof around Embarrasing moments 965191
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing moments   Embarrasing moments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embarrasing moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: