Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Miseration I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Miseration I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Miseration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Miseration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Miseration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Miseration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Miseration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Miseration I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Miseration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Miseration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackearth

blackearth

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Miseration Empty
PostSubject: Miseration   Miseration I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 am

Sweden's MISERATION — the collaboration between SCAR SYMMETRY vocalist Christian Älvestam and Jani Stefanovic (ESSENCE OF SORROW, DIVINEFIRE) — has completed work on its sophomore album, "The Mirroring Shadow", for a November 16 release in Europe and January 19 in North America via Lifeforce Records. The follow-up to "Your Demons - Their Angels" was recorded at Panic Room studios with producer Tomas "Plec" Johansson.

Miseration Misera10

Commented the band: "After a few months of intense work, we are happy to announce that our new album, 'The Mirroring Shadow', is now finally recorded and done. We are really proud of what we have accomplished this time and we can't wait to share this newborn baby with you all! Musically, it's definitely a step up, intensity- and aggression-wise; also being more technical than its predecessor. Even so, there are still a lot of melodic landscapes there to explore. Put together, this progression both came and felt very natural to us, once the new material started to take shape. Sound-wise, producer Tomas 'Plec' Johansson has really outdone himself on this one, giving the music a productional enviroment to die for! Crushingly pounding, yet crystal clear! A big thanks also to Stefan and Lifeforce Records for being patient, understanding and for backing us up in the hour of need! It will not be forgotten! Last, but not least, hats off to Pär Johansson for his brilliant lyrical contribution and to Pär Olofsson for an album artwork worthy of praise. Your exquisite work made all the difference! In all, we are very proud and happy with the outcome of our efforts, that is 'The Mirroring Shadow'!"

Check out the song "Dreamdecipher" — taken from the forthcoming album, "The Mirroring Shadow" — on the MISERATION MySpace page.

MISERATION's debut album, "Your Demons, Their Angels", was released in Europe on September 15, 2008 and the U.S. on October 28, 2008.

Miseration Misera11

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Just based on the cover art this looks like an album I should check out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/blackearth
mockthefuckingcross

mockthefuckingcross

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Miseration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miseration   Miseration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Kick ass band! just got into them a few weeks ago. I can't wait till their new album comes out!
Back to top Go down

Miseration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Metal Sub Genres :: Death Metal-
Jump to: