Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Glog Album Request Thread

Go down 
+19
NitrousBlond
MetalUrge
Stazanashi
rawheavygreen
STK
mockthefuckingcross
Tyrant Lizard
From_Earth_I_Rose
Hungryfreak
Opethian
Voggis
Nocturnal
Vagabond
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
mygga_med_stil
Mash
Set Abominae
jjbeerj
Heat
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 am

Hungryfreak wrote:
More random requests of some obvious stuff that I'm missing and some others:

Motörhead - Overkill
Gordian Knot - Gordian Know
Fen - The Malediction Fields

i can get these three done.... gimme a few though
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 am

rawheavygreen wrote:
Can I request some obscure European 80's doom ala Stormwarning? Might be asking a lot.

Count Raven
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Opethian

Opethian

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:41 am

Cheese wrote:
Quote :
Sure

Anyone have Katatonia - Night Is The New Day?

Done heatus

thanks a lot , cheesus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 am

I need a reader invitation so that I can visit the blog scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 am

^^ill do it.....check your email
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:56 am

Heat, is that sarcasm? Count Raven sounds nothing like the awesomeness of Stormwarning. I wont post my whole opinion but Count Raven over did the whole palm muted galloping guitar riff too much (in the vein of Dio-era Sabbath).

I was looking for something like Dawn of Winter or Black Hole...the less obvious European stuff like Pagan Altar, Count Raven, Paul Chain (AKA essentials) is not what I want(ed). You of all people should be able to help, my bro.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:10 am

Nope, not being sarcastic at all...Stormwarning IS Count Raven dude.

YOU of all people should know that.

Stormwarning was formed in 1981 by Fodde Fondelius and I believe Tom Erickson.

In 1985 vocalist Chris Linderson joined the band and they renamed it Count Raven.

Stormwarning did not release an album although there are some poor quality demo's floating around.

The video you posted is a horrible demo made by Stormwarning pre- Count Raven.

Now, if you consider that to be awesome Doom Metal, well then....Case closed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 am

guys...chillax
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 am

WTF are you talking about Cheese....Don't tell me to relax...I am stating fact to someone that has a hard time understanding fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 am

jeez the guy diddnt know that they were both the same band...that aint a sin heat. and dont bash at me, i did nothing wrong here
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:23 am

Haha, Heat, I know the correlation between the two bands and both their histories. (the video says COUNT RAVEN and gives a history of the formation of COUNT RAVEN... everyone into Doom knows COUNT RAVEN) Im simply asking for some help with less known bands but it's okay, I guess my question was a bit too specific anyways. Im tired of using Last.FM for directions.

Oh, I do consider it awesome Doom Metal and that shouldn't matter. As Sami Hynninen says "Their is no such thing as a bad Doom Metal band." He is the one who guided me to that video also!

Cheez, it's cool. I dont think this is a personal argument. Were on the intranet. I do think it's funny Heat likes to attack me. Just please dont start editing my posts like last time, heat.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 am

No dude, you didn't know it was the same band.

You're saying it now so you don't look like the asshole that you really are. So please, don't try and cover up your assholness...K? Good....

You pissed a lot of people off the last time you were here and now you're starting up again.

Your opinions on bands and albums are so fucking ridiculous you deserve everything you get...Don't like it? GTFOH again...
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 am

Cheese wrote:
jeez the guy diddnt know that they were both the same band...that aint a sin heat. and dont bash at me, i did nothing wrong here

Ummm, that's right Cheese all the more reason that his post about me being sarcastic is fucking imbecile.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 am

Well Im certainly sorry if I offended anyone. I didnt know we had limits to what we could say. And you invited me back on the board on my last.fm. I think its rude I am treated this way. I consider you a person with a great taste in Doom and I asked for your help. I dont see how it came to this so quickly!

Please no name calling either. I am a very gentile person with no hate for you. The Sarcasm thing wasnt an insult, I misunderstood you.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 am

I didn't come to anything. I answered your post with Count Raven basically because Stormwarning is Count Raven and you call me sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic. I was recommending a band to you. Figured Count Raven would be pretty close being as they ARE Stormwarning.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 am

Well I hope we can resolve this misunderstanding on my part. I asked if y6ou were sarcastic because the "pre-Count Raven) bracket in the name. I am sorry Heat. Please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 am

Dude, just forget about it man. Nothing to be sorry for. I was just trying to help you out.
Back to top Go down
mockthefuckingcross

mockthefuckingcross

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 pm

thank you.
Back to top Go down
mockthefuckingcross

mockthefuckingcross

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:56 pm

dotoka wrote:
^^^i`ll do it today

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:10 pm

dotoka wrote:
^^^i`ll do it today

Thanks again! All I ned now are the Motörhead and Gordian Knot albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 pm

^^cheez will put up Gordian Knot and Motorhead if i`m correct

and i have that Alestorm album, i`ll put it up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
mockthefuckingcross

mockthefuckingcross

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 am

dotoka wrote:
i have that Alestorm album, i`ll put it up tomorrow

sounds good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:47 am

Hungryfreak wrote:
dotoka wrote:
^^^i`ll do it today

Thanks again! All I ned now are the Motörhead and Gordian Knot albums.

>.< done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:53 am

Alestorm is up too
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:01 am

Khang- Worship the Evil
Khang- Premeditated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glog Album Request Thread   Glog Album Request Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glog Album Request Thread
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next