Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Random Death Metal Chat

Go down 
+11
blackearth
Pete_The_Ripper
Decay02
Podgie
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
rawheavygreen
dr.nutslap
Mash
Acid_Bath_
Heat
GodlessEndeavor
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Ripzz wrote:
Interesting. Thanks for that, never figured anyone would use that name again.

Yep, no prob. I know for a fact that was Deicide's first name, but they couldn't use it when they were signed to Roadrunner. King Diamond had a song called 'Amon' Belongs to 'Them' on his Conspiracy album. Roadrunner wanted Amon to change their name, so they changed to Deicide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
Darkthrone on their first album were killer. I even like their stuff afterwards. They pretty much sounded like an altered Entombed or some Swedish death metal band that was popular around 1990-1991. Yeah death metal Darkthrone all the way! xD

I actually Black metal era Darkthrone over the Death era.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm

^ Same. BM DT > DM DT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 pm

I love all Darkthrone to be honest, they float my boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:26 pm

I like it all aswell, 'A Blaze in the Northern Sky' is actually my favorite album overall out of all the music they made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:27 pm

I love The Cult Is Alive and Tranny Hungry the most, but I never complain if its any album really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:00 am

Darkthrone could have banked some success as a death metal band. Though ya know what? Their band name sounds very black metal, so it's good that they made the transition to black metal. They just didn't like the death metal scene anymore. I remember watching a video about 'em and why they switched to black metal. They didn't like the colorful clothes associated with death metal. I think it was getting too colorful for them. Yeah, something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 am

hhahahaa seriously? I could imagine them saying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 am

I have Darkthrone's first four albums and they come with bonus videos. I watched 'em all. Very good stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 am

Yeah I watched this series with the guys from Darkthrone on youtube, very interesting. They seem like pretty cool guys.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Yeah I dig The BM era Darkthrone. I haven't heard the DM album by them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Its a solid Dm album. It's hard to believe how much their sound changed within one album really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Yes, they have a sound very reminiscent to the Swedish death metal that was around in the early 1990's. You will love it if you love old school Swedish DM. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:35 pm

How can you not like Old School Swedish DM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 pm

oh yeah?... I'll look into that... thanks!
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:12 pm

!T.O.O.H.! love post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:17 pm

rawheavygreen wrote:
!T.O.O.H.! love post.

I've been meaning to check out !T.O.O.H.! for quite some time. I'm going to get an album of theirs right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
rawheavygreen wrote:
!T.O.O.H.! love post.

I've been meaning to check out !T.O.O.H.! for quite some time. I'm going to get an album of theirs right now.

I have been meaning to as well, but everytime I go to do something about it I find something better I want and I forget about them.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Rad a Trest

get that album, stat. Hearing !T.O.O.H.! for the first time was equivlent to the first time I graced my ears with Demilich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 pm

I have Rad a Trest now. I'm gonna listen to it sometime tonight perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:38 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
I have Rad a Trest now. I'm gonna listen to it sometime tonight perhaps.

Me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:07 pm

^^^Its a good album you guys, definately worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:42 am

I listened to some of Rad a Trest. It's a bit weird. Not saying it's bad, it's weird. Well when I first read the band's name, I figured it was weird. I didn't know the band would sound weird too. I'll have to listen to it more and more.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:31 am

Yeah, I agree. It is a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:44 am

^^wierd, but in a good way confused

Why did Death have so many demo tapes\albums?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Death Metal Chat   Random Death Metal Chat - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Death Metal Chat
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next