Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Iranians laugh themselves to sleep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Iranians laugh themselves to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Iranians laugh themselves to sleep   Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:36 am

You just know that the Iranians laugh their asses off when the US and the UN and France and the UK and whoever threaten them with anything really. Today we find out that Obama and crew new about the "secret" nuclear workshop even back when he was extending a friendly diplomatic hand to Akmed-dinner-jihad so that really throws the whole thing into a new light. It was amazing how much Obama's speech about Iranian leaders denying the Iranian people opportunities or whatever harkened back to another president talking about another desert nation six years ago or so... I wonder what opportunities they are denying their people? The right to be a world power? (wait that's what we are trying to do! ha ha!).

Anyway, anyone else here think it's sad how the supposed leaders of the free world are so amazingly timid that they let weak and backwards nations completely push them around and laugh in their sleves at them when the talk them down with sternly worded warnings of retribution never to come?

What do you all think of this whole Iran event unfolding? Personally, I'm all for us westerners pulling out of the whole region and letting Israel and everyone else fight it out themselves, winner take all, we can them them out for a burger.
Back to top Go down
Edible

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Iranians laugh themselves to sleep   Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Firstly iran would be morons to not be making nukes, considering most of their enimies have them.

Pulling out totally is never gonna happen, due too the wests current dependancy on oil, but noone in their right mind wants to simultaniously occupy 3 countries. So imo they (the US / UK etc) are really just posturing for the media.

I am personally in the "Mark a deadzone say 10k around israel and flatten anything that moves in it irregardless of who owns it is for 10 or so years then afterwards see what can be sorted out" camp, put them all in time out I say.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Iranians laugh themselves to sleep   Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am

Let them fight it out themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
blackearth

blackearth

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Iranians laugh themselves to sleep   Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:58 pm

I would not assume that 'nuclear technology' automatically means nuclear weapons. There is such a thing as nuclear energy for electricity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/blackearth
Symmachus

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Iranians laugh themselves to sleep   Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:25 am

Considering the title, I thought that this was going to be about some study concerning Iranian methods of going to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iranians laugh themselves to sleep   Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 am

^^^ Iranians laugh themselves to sleep 156850
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iranians laugh themselves to sleep   Iranians laugh themselves to sleep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iranians laugh themselves to sleep
Page 1 of 1