Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! Empty
PostSubject: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 am

There's a weakness in the search function on this forum. Searching for bands (or other words) that is less than four letters won't return any results (example Dio, RAM). It's a similar problem trying to search for band names having dots or similar in it (example W.A.S.P.).

If you plan to make a thread about a band that have less than four letters in the name, please take a brief look in the category you will post it in and make sure there's no thread for the band already going on.

Thanx, Voggis
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/

Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:41 pm

tbh vogg, this forum provider keeps coming up with new problems...

chatbox, their stupid maintenance, it just fucks up out of nowhere.... :/
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Heat have been talking about moving this forum to another provider. It shouldn't be too difficult if we can access the phpBB2 database of this forum. I don't know where to find it, and maybe we just have to ask for the database url at this providers admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 pm

you cant switch....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

check that link vogg...
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:22 pm

I finally found out that we need to contact a admin of the provider to get access to this forums database. We either get access to copy the whole database or a url to it. Both will do the trick if we shall move this forum to another provider.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Strange...in this thread some say this is possible [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scratch
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Should consider switching to vBulliten if anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:50 pm

iono vogg, but i think we should first try it out on some provider (whatever it is) then like do the final switch and shut this one down, coz if it dosent work....were all doomed....
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 pm

True
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Did someone say doom? Spider

Anyway... yes a move would be nice. this place is a little rocky at best.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 am

I am sick of the maintenence page. This morning I typed up a really funny post.... hit "Submit" and it went to that fucking maintenence page!! Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! 968467
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!   Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search Box - Search for words with less than four letters won't return any results!
Page 1 of 1