Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?

Go down 
+3
Mash
Vagabond
Heat
7 posters

Yes
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_vote_lcap90%Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 18 ]
No
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_vote_lcap0%Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Your CD's suck
Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_vote_lcap10%Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? Empty
PostSubject: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Yes or no?
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm

I vote yes cause I love you guys...
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Yes but give them all to me.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Whats the point. I never win anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Yes, why not? If you still want to do it...
Back to top Go down
Decay02

Decay02

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:32 am

Yes.

It was a fun idea.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

yes! YES! and... YESSS!!

oh and WHO THE HELL WON THE ENSLAVED ALBUM?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 am

Yes, your idea is fun and generous. I Say continue as long as you want. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 am

in the end its your call heatus, just imo, the people who dont post on the forum should be eliminated at the end......and the regular posters should stay, that way it would be more fair to everyone and would possibly encourage people to post more often.....maybe...

but thats imo
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:01 pm

OK, we'll start it up again...But first, the two people that voted the "your cd's suck" option at least be man enough to admit it... Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? 965191
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Set Abominae wrote:
yes! YES! and... YESSS!!

No one, I got pissed and shit canned the drawing...
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Too bad...for I hoped to get that one back to Norway.... Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? 10780
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Shit, I don't even think I ripped the fucker yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm

hahaa Very Happy I voted yes!
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Heat wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:
yes! YES! and... YESSS!!

No one, I got pissed and shit canned the drawing...

finally! an answer Very Happy all i needed to know... even tho i wanted that cd... ah well theres always next time since ur showing the want to do it again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:17 pm

i voted yes of course lol
but i dont think the cd giveaway will encourage people to post more, i mean that`s just fucking dumb, to post only to get in the drawing Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? 558938 anyway, as soon as there are no douches that log on only for the giveaway it`s all good..........
and thanks Heat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:41 pm

haha all us who have been here for some time should be the only ones to be drawed XD well... I know I don't post much but I always look around here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 pm

^^^ hmmm ill keep an eye on you....just to make sure you`re not a douche Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? 10780
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway?   Should I Continue With The Free CD Giveaway? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1