Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Abysmal Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackearth

blackearth

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Abysmal Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Abysmal Dawn   Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Los Angeles-based [death metal band] ABYSMAL DAWN will enter Trench Studio in Corona, California in May with producer John Haddad (PHOBIA, INTRONAUT, HIRAX) to begin recording their new album for a tentative fall release via Relapse Records. The follow-up to "Programmed To Consume" will be mixed by Erik Rutan (HATE ETERNAL, VITAL REMAINS, CANNIBAL CORPSE) at his Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Commented ABYSMAL DAWN's Charles Elliott: "It's always great to work with John Haddad, whom we've worked with on our previous two releases.

"This time we thought we'd try something a little different though as far as the mix goes. After to speaking to Erik Rutan at great length, we know he's the man for the job. He's a living legend and knows how real death metal should sound! Everyone in the band is really excited to be working with him and we know this is going to be our most crushing release yet.

"We've been hard at work demoing all the material before we enter the studio and things sound amazing already! This will be our catchiest yet most extreme and technical release to date. We're also happy to be working with our new drummer Scott Fuller (HAVOK, SKITZO, ASHES OF ICONS). Scott comes from more of a thrash background but was born to play death metal and has never had the outlet for that until now. So far it's been a real pleasure to be in a band with someone with the same fire for this music as Mike and I again. A fitting replacement for Terry with even more chops to boot."

Source: Blabbermouth.net

This will be the band's 3rd album. I really liked the first one, and the second was good too. They do a good job of melding old school death metal with some more modern elements. Having Rutan mix the next album could take them to the next level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/blackearth
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Abysmal Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abysmal Dawn   Abysmal Dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I like Abysmal Dawn a lot. They're a really great band and I have their two albums. They're really really good. In fact, I'm gonna listen to 'em now!
Back to top Go down

Abysmal Dawn
Page 1 of 1