Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?

Go down 
+7
Cuoma
Mash
Voggis
mygga_med_stil
dr.nutslap
EvilFever
Heat
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? Empty
PostSubject: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Do you believe in it? To what extent?

Me...I really am not sure...I am very skeptical but would be very easily convinced if I had any type of encounter....
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 pm

There's always the possibility, and I've heard more to prove then disprove and the show Ghost Hunters or whatever is gay as fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:15 pm

you've heard more to prove than disprove? if there was any actual proof out there, we wouldnt be questioning it
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/nutslap
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:01 pm

accwsdfsdhcxHCJVSFNHBDVSCAXXGCVBNMJ,HNGB fuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 pm

good point
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 am

Pretty much the same I feeling I have for God and religion. Everything seems like superstitious bullcrap to me.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 am

I had a few encounters of...ghost, poltergeists, spirts or whatever you choose to call it. Yeah...there's something strange going on that we are not aware of...
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:11 am

Voggis wrote:
I had a few encounters of...ghost, poltergeists, spirts or whatever you choose to call it.
Do tell.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:51 am

This happened a few years ago. I was helping out my mother-in-law with getting firewood for the winter in the forest nearby her house. After a few hours work I took a break and relaxed with some food and coffee when a older man stopped by for a chat. Apparently he seemed to be someone my mother-in-law knew as he was asking how she was doing. After a while he left off and I continued my work. The same happened the next day. This time I asked what his name was and he told me. He left and I finished off my work.
Back at my mother-in-law's house I told her about this man and she asked who it was. I told her the name and she went white pale and asked how he looked like. No wonder she looked shocked...she told me that the old man died for more than 30 years ago....
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:42 am

^^ Thats fuckecd up!

I have a story as well:

I was about 12 years old and I was lying in bed one night. I looked at the window and it looked like tehre was a face staring at me through the window from the other side. The face looked like it was just floating there. I got up and walked to the window and it looked like my grandfather floating outside looking in at me. I could make out his lips mouthing "I love you" and then he disappeared. About 10 minutes later my mother walked in my room and told me that my grandfather died of a heart attack about an hour earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 pm

And I am now freaked out. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:51 pm

i believe in the supernatural.... based on stuff that happened to me... confused
Back to top Go down
Cuoma

Cuoma

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm

I once saw a ghost when camping, about six years ago, when having a piss outside. Or then it was a large white bat. So I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Cuomi
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Mash wrote:
^^ Thats fuckecd up!

I have a story as well:

I was about 12 years old and I was lying in bed one night. I looked at the window and it looked like tehre was a face staring at me through the window from the other side. The face looked like it was just floating there. I got up and walked to the window and it looked like my grandfather floating outside looking in at me. I could make out his lips mouthing "I love you" and then he disappeared. About 10 minutes later my mother walked in my room and told me that my grandfather died of a heart attack about an hour earlier.

affraid
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Voggis wrote:
This happened a few years ago. I was helping out my mother-in-law with getting firewood for the winter in the forest nearby her house. After a few hours work I took a break and relaxed with some food and coffee when a older man stopped by for a chat. Apparently he seemed to be someone my mother-in-law knew as he was asking how she was doing. After a while he left off and I continued my work. The same happened the next day. This time I asked what his name was and he told me. He left and I finished off my work.
Back at my mother-in-law's house I told her about this man and she asked who it was. I told her the name and she went white pale and asked how he looked like. No wonder she looked shocked...she told me that the old man died for more than 30 years ago....

What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? 447100
Back to top Go down
dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm

i wish people would look for logical explanations instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 am

dr.nutslap wrote:
i wish people would look for logical explanations instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions

[2]
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 am

Im not jumping to conclusions with my story... just explaining it how it happened (or how I perceived it to happen). Take from it what you will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 am

Yeah i know, i'm not saying that you are either.Smile It is just that many people do so..
Back to top Go down
Humouresque

Humouresque

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 pm

I really want to believe in the supernatural and have had multiple experiences that neither I nor science have been able to adequately explain; bizarre lights in the sky, seemingly ghostly activity happening right in front of my eyes, strange figures visible for only seconds before evaporating etc. However I refuse to claim that I've witnessed anything supernatural, just things that have not yet been quantified by science.

Carl Sagan wrote a great thesis on using what he calls "The Sceptic's Toolkit", similar to Occam's razor but with a baseline view that without feasible proof then anything "supernatural" is just not yet understood. The huge majority of evidence of paranormal phenomena can be easily proved as fake, and the remainder is just not understood, not proof of ghosts or monsters or anything else.

Believe me I want to be wrong, nothing would make me happier than proof of a tangible and truly paranormal phenomena, it's just that there is no real evidence to suggest it yet.

Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Nihil_

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 pm

mygga_med_stil wrote:
And I am now freaked out. Thanks guys.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?   What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone's feeling on the Supernatural?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Serious Business-
Jump to: