Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Veljko

Number of posts : 300
    Registration date : 2010-11-03

Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age Empty
    PostSubject: Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age   Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Have you heard their new album? Holy shit. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

If you haven't heard for this band (which I doubt), S1 is Arjen Lucassen's project, next to few others. This album is easily my favourite progressive album, when I heard it for the first time, it was nothing special. But next time? Next time I spent my whole day listening to it. The only bad thing on this album is its addiction, so be careful! All the singers are awesome, Flood, Russell Allen, Damien, DAN SWANO! Great fucking album. Probably my favourite of 2010, next to Ironbound and perhaps 12 Gauge. Listening to it right now, it's slowly getting a place in my top 10 list of all - time favourite albums. It's beautiful, it creates beautiful atmosphere, gives you chills every few seconds, pure magic. I'll buy it as soon as I can.

"Victims Of The Modern Age" trailer!

I hope you'll enjoy it! It gets better and better every time I give it a listen! Cheers!
    Back to top Go down
    Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age   Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm

wrong section bro
    this belongs in progressive metal... unless u consider their genre total nonsense
    Back to top Go down
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Admin
    Admin
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age   Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 am

Done!
    Back to top Go down
    schadenfroh

schadenfroh

Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age   Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 am

Cassandra Complex Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age 546327
    fuckface
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.big.kh.ua/
    Veljko

Number of posts : 300
    Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age   Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Set Abominae wrote:
    wrong section bro
    this belongs in progressive metal... unless u consider their genre total nonsense
    I know, I was just lazy to create the whole topic about Star One and write everything about it, since there's no "Star One" topic.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age   Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star One - Victims Of The Modern Age
    Page 1 of 1