Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your opinion on other music genres

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Your opinion on other music genres Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 am

well, like the title says...

What do you think about other music genres (other than metal ofcourse)

I listen to a few other stuff like classical and rap sometimes...but other than that...i honetly cant stand the rest. Theres nothing different, its all the same, and it gets boring.

I try my best not to criticize other peoples choice of music, but if they start talking shit about the kind of music I listen to, then...i cant really help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:26 am

Sometimes i'm listen to bards, hard rock, but mostly classic metal of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 pm

I'm open to other genres. I just can't live on metal alone.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm

I like 70's Disco and 80's One Hit Wonders. Not the way I like Metal of course.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re:   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:56 pm

I used to be a metal purist before, ignoring most of other music genres. When turning to 20 I started to explore more and more styles, finding out that in every style there are gems. So there are just too much of non-metal artists I could recommend. At the moment I am most fascinated by Gentle Giant - very sophisticated 70´s prog rock from the U.K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Some jazzy pop from the 60's, classic rock, psychedelic, some techno (once in a while), jazz, blues, etc.

I like a little bit of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm

goose wrote:
Some jazzy pop from the 60's, classic rock, psychedelic, some techno (once in a while), jazz, blues, etc.

I like a little bit of everything.

^Yeh that...
But fuck rap (with a few exceptions).
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:36 pm

I like a lot of different types of music such as jazz, blues, and some acoustic folk stuff really interests me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 pm

I usually spend most of my time listening to metal. Classic Rock is acceptable in most cases. Rap/Hip Hop is garbage; I am into some Post Punk/early gothic rock stuff from the late seventies/ early eighties like Joy Division, Bauhaus, Fields Of the Nephilim. Old Misfits and Samhain is gold too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:34 am

Oh i forgot punk...old school punk aint bad too...sometimes its fun to listen to. mostly underground bands though. the mainstream ones suck...BIG TIME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:45 am

Cheese wrote:
Oh i forgot punk...old school punk aint bad too...sometimes its fun to listen to. mostly underground bands though. the mainstream ones suck...BIG TIME.

Old school punk is not so bad. Well the only old school punk I listen to is the Sex Pistols. I have their only album. I haven't given it a good listen in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:06 am

Heh...sex pistols...love the band...but when that guy talks, all i can hear is blieah bluah and his stupid "briiish a'acent" gah its annoying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:14 am

I forgot to say about great band Misfits and 80's synthpop. I love it too. I like hardcore. And when I'm with my friends I have to listen to drum and bass...
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 am

Country is a no no for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:38 am

I will listen to bits and peices of literally anything. I mean, I'm into Classical, Blues, Jazz, older country, Hip-Hop Rap, Some Classic Rock, Punk, Hardcore, Reggea.

Honestly, people down older country and hip-hop and rap so much, I listen too those two more than Classic Rock. Yes, I'm highly into all of both of those genres. Honestly, they're intresting genres. I'm really open minded to anything any one will give the option to listen too. I suppose I grew up around a little of everything and I was able to get into all of it. When I'm listen too country I've got a different mind set then when I listen too Metal or rap or hip hop. I mean.

/Flame on. :afro:
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Other genres of music I listen to are decent rap, classical, new age, jazz, and blues. Even though I like some electronic music, I mostly hate it due to the scene here. Fucking disgraceful...
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:41 am

I like Bluegrass a little. I can tolerate it for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

I think that classic rock, classical music, blues, and some rock/pop are genres that are pretty decent.

I really can't stand R'n'b and hip hop though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:29 pm

i love all kinds of music. my favourite aside from metal are

trance, world music, folk, hip hop, ambient, nature sounds
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:39 am

I love me some blues, classic rock, hard rock, prog rock, psychedellic rock, country and a few other random genres/singers/bands that I can't think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 pm

I listens to some bands and artists from various genres other than metal and hard rock. Radiohead, Suede, Johnny Cash, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Ramones, Genesis, Pink Floyd and Kent is what I listen to most.
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on other music genres   Your opinion on other music genres I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your opinion on other music genres
Page 1 of 1