Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Evil Plan Generator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sabbathbloody

sabbathbloody

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Evil Plan Generator Empty
PostSubject: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 am

"Have you ever wanted to come up with a great evil plan, but just
never had the time or intelligence? Well your prayers have been answered, because now with the Evil
Plan Generator, you can come up with any number of plans in no time at all
to wreak havoc upon the world!"

http://mrpuzuzu.tripod.com/plan.html

try out and post what did u get
Back to top Go down
sabbathbloody

sabbathbloody

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 am

i got this lol

Your objective is simple: World DominationYour motive is a little bit more complex: Evil - It's my natureStage One:To begin your plan, you must first Seduce a Young Helpless Child. This will cause the
world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Spammer? Where did they
come from? And why do they look so good as a Brain in a Jar?Stage Two:Next, you will Seize control of the White House. This will cause countless hordes of
Cultists to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become
synonymous with Metal, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.Stage Three:Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about Something That's Really Metal. This
will all be done from a Abandoned Church, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will
herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new
god.
Back to top Go down
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 am

hahahahahahahaha

Quote :
Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation
Your motive is a little bit more complex: To show them all

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Blackmail a Wall Street Executive. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Really Bad Guy? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Robotic Exoskeleton?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Destroy United Nations. This will cause countless hordes of the Religious Right to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Great Supernatural Forces, bringing about an Unending Cacophony of Screams. This will all be done from a Floating Fortress, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:51 am

Your objective is simple: Widespread MiseryYour motive is a little bit more complex: Hatred for all mankindStage One:To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Town Mascot. This will cause the
world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Nightmare beyond Comprehension? Where did they
come from? And why do they look so good wearing the skin of another human?Stage Two:Next, you will Desecrate the Moon (ooh, tides!). This will cause countless hordes of
Supernatural Creatures to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become
synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.Stage Three:Finally, you will Unleash your Plague of Doom, bringing about the Dead rising from the Grave. This
will all be done from a Floating Fortress, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will
herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new
god.Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 am

Your objective is simple: Destroy the Earth
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Love (Yes, it works)

Stage One:
To begin your plan, you must first Traumatize a Chosen One. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Despoiler of all that is Good and Nice and True? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good wearing the skin of another human?
Stage Two:
Next, you will Desecrate the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Mean English Teachers to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.
Stage Three:
Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about Something That's Really Metal. This will all be done from a Abandoned Church, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.
Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

me likey
Back to top Go down
sabbathbloody

sabbathbloody

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 am

Back to top Go down
sabbathbloody

sabbathbloody

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:18 am

Evil Guide Plan

Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: world domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: madness

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first clone a Pope. This will cause the
world to slaughter a sacred calf to appease the gods, stunned by your
arrival. Who is this Really Bad Guy? Where did they come from? And why
do they look so good in your Wizard's Robes?

Stage Two

Next, you must steal the pyramids at Giza. This will all be done from
a island of Mu, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon
seeing this, the world will leap from the nearest window, as countless
hordes of evil clowns hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must activate your thermonuclear missiles, bringing
about Something That's Really Metal. Your name shall become synonymous
with dear God No, and no man will ever again dare sabotage your music
career. Everyone will bow before your Mind-Boggling Insanity, and the
world will have no choice but to erect a gigantic statue of you.
Back to top Go down
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am

Your objective is simple: criminal activities.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: mom never loved me

Stage One
To begin your plan, you must first traumatize a Superman. This will cause the world to choke on their food, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Spammer? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a Brain in a Jar?

Stage Two
Next, you must sabotage United Nations. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will wet their pants, as countless hordes of alien life forms hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
Finally, you must reveal to the world your needlessly big weather machine, bringing about the Apocalypse. Your name shall become synonymous with the Spice Girls, and no man will ever again dare make you clean your room. Everyone will bow before your Cunning Intelligence, and the world will have no choice but to grant you three maidens of virtue true.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery

Your motive is a little bit more complex: To show them all

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Senator. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Ripe Bastard? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a Dark Gunslinger?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Sabotoge the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Supernatural Creatures to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Insanity, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Armies of Destruction, bringing about Horrors beyond Man's Comprehension. This will all be done from a Underground Secret Headquarters of Doom, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Plan Generator   Evil Plan Generator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Plan Generator
Page 1 of 1