Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen

Go down 
+8
The Urban Berserker
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Mash
Set Abominae
Decay02
EvilFever
Nihil_
Heat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:54 am

I really liked Me, Myself & Irene ... thats pretty much it for Jim Carrey tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:08 am

Paranormal Activity sucked DICKKKKKKKKKKKK, the scariest part was the $7 i paid to watch it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:13 am

The Gaul (aka Druids) is terrible. How can great actors like Christopher Lambert and Max Von Sydow end up being in a movie like this?

Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
metalfutte

metalfutte

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:23 am

most movies made in Norway sucks big time... except Max Manus (war movie) and Flaaklypa Grand Prix (animated with puppets and race cars on tracks, the one you build yourself and run the cars with remote controls...) if that description was any useful, hehe
Back to top Go down
The Urban Berserker

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:12 pm

EvilFever wrote:
Paranormal Activity sucked DICKKKKKKKKKKKK, the scariest part was the $7 i paid to watch it

Are you kidding? Dude "Paranormal Activity" was the shit! I was afraid to go to bed after watching that one.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Voggis wrote:
The Gaul (aka Druids) is terrible. How can great actors like Christopher Lambert and Max Von Sydow end up being in a movie like this?

Christopher Lambert a good actor?? You can't be serious. That dude has had the same dumb look on his face for 25 years. He is horrible. Can't even understand a word he says.

Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 385832

@evil...Dude are you nuts? Paranormal Activity was fucking scary as shit man. I fucking wouldn't go in my bedroom if it was dark after seeing that flick.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
The Urban Berserker

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Even the sequel kicks ass! Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 546327
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:07 pm

The Urban Berserker wrote:
Even the sequel kicks ass! Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 546327

I actually didnt like the second one. In fact, shut it off after about 40 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:37 pm

metalfutte wrote:
most movies made in Norway sucks big time... except Max Manus (war movie) and Flaaklypa Grand Prix (animated with puppets and race cars on tracks, the one you build yourself and run the cars with remote controls...) if that description was any useful, hehe

No, Norwegian movies is quite good. I would say that 75% of what's released is reasonable good or better. Most Norwegian movies don't have million dollars budgets. Max Manus had a budget less than 10 million dollars. It's the most expensive movie made in Norway ever. In comparison The Lord Of the Rings trilogy had a budget of 270 million dollars.
The drawback with Norwegian movies is that we don't have many good actors. We may have ten "star" actors that is used in every damn movie or tv series. Some of them even play the same type of role in several movies, which can be a little confusing and boring at times.

If you really want to see a bad Norwegian movie, you should try Dis: En Historie Om Kjærlighet (A Story About Love). It's beyond awful...

Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:16 pm

am i the only one here who loved ace ventura?

Back to top Go down
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Set Abominae wrote:

If you're stoned they are great
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
Nihil_
Nihil_

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Set Abominae wrote:

No, me too! They're classic! cheers
Back to top Go down
cikbuds10

cikbuds10

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:44 am

Karak (It's about highway cause a lot people died of accidents, this is true story from what ppl told).
This story very illogical & nothing to scare of. (p.s. not to show off)
Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 18006910
Back to top Go down
http://cikbuds10.buzznet.com/user/
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Grace sucked big time as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen   Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Movies You Have Ever Seen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2