Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    Control Denied I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Control Denied

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Control Denied are a technical progressive metal band formed in 95' in Tampa Florida. Everyone knows them as Chuck Schuldiner's side project for Death. Chuck wasn't the vocalist for this band, just played guitar. 'The Fragile Art of Existence' is the only album they've released so far (other than some demo's.) They're suppose to release another album soon with Chuck playing guitar.

Fans?
    Back to top Go down

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm

I listened to one track, and didn't like it - but I've never actually given it a proper listen. I'll check it out soon.
    Back to top Go down
    blackearth

blackearth

Number of posts : 188
    Registration date : 2009-05-01

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Icon Vs. Icon recently conducted an interview with acclaimed metal drummer Richard Christy (ICED EARTH, DEATH, LEASH LAW, CONTROL DENIED, BURNING INSIDE) about his new project, CHARRED WALLS OF THE DAMNED, and his other upcoming activities. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Icon Vs. Icon: We wanted to ask you about the unreleased [second] CONTROL DENIED record. I know that you and some other band members were still looking to make that happen. What is the status of that?

Richard Christy: I am really psyched about that. That is another thing that I will be working on this year! I am so happy that I can finally say that we are finally moving forward on that. I have been getting a lot of e-mail and questions over the past few years from fans asking when that album is going to come out. Unfortunately, there were some legal issues with the label that had signed that album. To my knowledge, the label doesn't exist anymore and all the legal issues have been cleared up and we are able to move forward. I am very close with [CONTROL DENIED/DEATH mainman] Chuck Schuldiner's family and I talk with them often. They are very excited about this moving forward as well. We are going to get everybody together up in Morristown, New Jersey and finish the record this year. We just have to talk to everybody about their schedules — Steve DiGiorgio [bass], Shannon Hamm [guitar] and Tim Aymar [vocals]. Also, [producer] Jim Morris (of Morrissound Studio) because he is really excited to do it too! The drums and Chuck's guitar parts are recorded, we just have to go in and finish the rest. I can't wait because the music is incredible! People are going to be so psyched when they hear this album, because it is monstrous! It is really going to be amazing. I am really excited to finish that because that was one of Chuck's last wishes, that fans would get to hear the second CONTROL DENIED album, and I am so glad that we can finally make that happen.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Shocked I think I just pooped myself.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.last.fm/user/blackearth
    GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:43 pm

"The Fragile Art...." is pretty damn good from what I heard so far. The new album should be good! Too bad it;ll be the last :/
    Back to top Go down
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Admin
    Admin
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Nice news , will be great to hear.
    Back to top Go down
    Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 pm

That's cool news. Expect the Unexpected Horn
    Back to top Go down
    http://voggis.blogspot.com/
    GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 am

Oh, and something else to add to my last post: They'd better not screw this up
    Back to top Go down
    Skizophregian

Skizophregian

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2010-02-19

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:49 am

The Fragile Art Of Existence is really good. It's a good news, i'll wait the new album. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Control Denied Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Control Denied   Control Denied I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control Denied
    Page 1 of 1