Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?

Go down 
+20
rawheavygreen
MegaDave89
rotemare
Mash
Opethian
jjbeerj
Pete_The_Ripper
Set Abominae
Decay02
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Namaste
Fr0t3x
Hungryfreak
schadenfroh
mygga_med_stil
Edible
Nocturnal
GodlessEndeavor
Voggis
Heat
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? Empty
PostSubject: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:33 pm

What are you're favorite non-metal bands/artists? Mine would be The Offspring. I also like RHCP, AFI. And in the category maybe metal but i'm not sure, Alice Cooper and Led Zeppelin.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Rush
Pink Floyd
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Joy Division
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
Chopin
Tchaikovsky
Swans
Eminem
Wu Tang Clan
Lee Perry & The Upsetters

Lots of other stuff, thats just randomly what came to mind for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 am

Pink Floyd
Radiohead
Suede
DumDum Boys (Norwegian band)
Kjøtt (Norwegian band)
Raga Rockers (Norwegian band)
Jokke & Valentinerne (Norwegian band)
Kent (Swedish band)
The Rolling Stones
Nine Inch Nails
Johnny Cash
Die Krupps
Tom Petty
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 am

hmm...tough one

i like some classical stuff sometimes like chopin and bach...

a few random songs off random artists...i honestly dont bother with the names

Eminem, a few songs of Wu tang Clan (recently)

The beatles >.<

thats all i remember right now tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:41 pm

I also like to listen to some classical stuff from time to time,Beethoven,Dvorak etc. Also I bother with listening to some hardcore techno from time to time,just cos I like the bass on those songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:41 pm

I listen to a good bit of Stoner Rock, Psychedelic Rock, with some Reggae and Rap every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Immortal Trchnique
Ill Bill
Eminem
Tupac
Old Jay-Z
Vivaldi
Mozart
Beethoven
Deep Purple
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Ohm
Miles Davis
Herbie Hancock
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani

That's a few
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

Nocturnal

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 pm

dead can dance,loreena mckenitt,bach,chopin
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.com.tr/user/NovemberRust

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Van Der Graaf Generator
Yes
Camel
Shpongle
King Crimson
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Forgot:

Bloodhound Gang

is Foo Fighter considered metal? No? Foo Fighters

Smashing Pumpkins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm

I listen to a lot of Anarcho/Crust/D-Beat/UK82/Hardcore Punk stuff,like Discharge,Warvictims,The Exploited,Disgust,G.B.H.,Skitsystem,Chaos UK,Ripcord,The Varukers,etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Besides Metal I'm really into Hard Rock, Neofolk and Martial Industrial. My favorites are Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones and The Doors...Death in June and Dernière Volonté. You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? 326190
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Hawkwind
Kin Ping Meh
First Band Outer Space
Pink Floyd
Camel
Joy Division
Sisters Of Mercy
The Exploited
Plasmatics
Mana Mana
And list goes on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 pm

First Band From Outer Space is some killer psychedelic rock, lots of good grooves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:54 am

Genesis
Marillion
Clan Of Xymox
Depeche Mode
Emerson Lake & Palmer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 am

Stone Gods
Pink Floyd
Duff McKagan's Loaded
Airbourne
Sixx: A.M
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:38 am

Classical music, The Beatles, Oasis, Infected Mushroom, Gregorian, Mono! and many other classical rock, psychedelic bands. Hell, I even like some Weezer songs Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 am

King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, God Is An Astronaut, Refused, Muse, OM, Earth and many more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 am

Joy Division
the Misfits
Samhain
the Beatles
Blink 182
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 am

The Beatles are one of the most overrated bands of all time in my opinion. They were the 'boyband' of the 60's not particularly talented but popular with the masses because of their clean cut image, catchy tunes (shite lyrics) and appeal to the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 pm

^I agree, though I kinda like White Album and Abbey Road, they had some good compositions and the stardom-image was way gone.
Back to top Go down
Edible

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Stravinsky, 65daysofstatic, the angelic process, I am robot and proud, melt-banana, hot snakes, johnny hobo and the freight trains, assemblage 23, maserati, the national, ghengis tron, amanda woodward, the seatbelts, future of the left, dhafer youssef, john coltrane, william basinski

That ought to do for the moment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:39 am

Pink Floyd is the only non-metal band a Metal head ever needs.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:32 am

Slaytanic wrote:
Pink Floyd is the only non-metal band a Metal head ever needs.

...and Engelbert Humperdinck.

You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? Engelbert%20Humperdinck

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next