Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Things Tha Piss You Off...

Go down 
+35
Veljko
Svibrager
ahsiakia
EvilFever
Cuoma
Ankalupe
scato
Razelis
okirimono
rotemare
Stazanashi
Nocturnal
kvlt wench
Yuggoth_Fungi
Hutchinson
From_Earth_I_Rose
Hungryfreak
philisthebest
Namaste
Opethian
Set Abominae
Podgie
NitrousBlond
Nefarious_Priest
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
STK
Decay02
rawheavygreen
Edible
mygga_med_stil
BravoYankeeEcho
Voggis
GodlessEndeavor
Mash
Heat
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:01 pm

IT AINT MY FAULT!!!!

blame mom and my connections and my FUCKING SON OF A BITCH neighbour
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm

I'll sacrifice them if you want. DevilFork
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:15 pm

KILL EM ALLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Heat wrote:
I'll sacrifice them if you want. DevilFork

I'll help you
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Shitting after showering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Someone wants your help and they say accept. Though they say "yes, but..." That is really annoying! Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 968467
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:09 pm

showering then shitting
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I just did that.

Smoking too many cigarettes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 am

*scratches head* heat WHAT?

falling off my chair and waking up to switched on room lights in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:44 am

Waking up too late
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 am

Automatic doors not opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Beer not being cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm

^And not being enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Cuoma wrote:
^And not being enough.

ah good point, that also pisses me of as well a when you come home and your flatmates have drunk all your beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 pm

mygga_med_stil wrote:

Those really piss me off! I hate it when they're also too slow when they open. I have to push it myself and I'm not supposed to do that shit.

Another thing that pisses me off. Escalators that don't work, especially going down. Ya know I don't want to go on one of those while it's not working and then all of a sudden they work. That would totally suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
mygga_med_stil wrote:

Those really piss me off! I hate it when they're also too slow when they open. I have to push it myself and I'm not supposed to do that shit.

Another thing that pisses me off. Escalators that don't work, especially going down. Ya know I don't want to go on one of those while it's not working and then all of a sudden they work. That would totally suck.

I'm totally agree with you guys!! Fucken shit, I hate supermarkets :/

And be disconnected by session timeout! :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:00 pm

My supermarket needs new automatic doors. They've had the same ones since the supermarket opened... which was in the 1970's-1980's? I dunno, they've had those same automatic doors for as long as I can remember.
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 20070211
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Sean Avery taking stupid fucking penalties with 5 minutes left in a 2-1 game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:10 am

MY FUCKIN MOM WHORE FEST SON OF A WHORE FUCK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Cheese wrote:
MY FUCKIN MOM WHORE FEST SON OF A WHORE FUCK

aye? are you okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:44 pm

lol yeah i hate her...she sucks...shes an ass...ill never stop cursing her if i start nao so ima shut up

anyway, i hate dozing off and not waking up on time. goddammit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Cheese wrote:
lol yeah i hate her...she sucks...shes an ass...ill never stop cursing her if i start nao so ima shut up

anyway, i hate dozing off and not waking up on time. goddammit

who are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 pm

my mother...my mom...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Ah ok , I get you now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Tha Piss You Off...
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: