Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Things Tha Piss You Off...

Go down 
+35
Veljko
Svibrager
ahsiakia
EvilFever
Cuoma
Ankalupe
scato
Razelis
okirimono
rotemare
Stazanashi
Nocturnal
kvlt wench
Yuggoth_Fungi
Hutchinson
From_Earth_I_Rose
Hungryfreak
philisthebest
Namaste
Opethian
Set Abominae
Podgie
NitrousBlond
Nefarious_Priest
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
STK
Decay02
rawheavygreen
Edible
mygga_med_stil
BravoYankeeEcho
Voggis
GodlessEndeavor
Mash
Heat
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:35 pm

retards who cant drive but fucking honk at you when u pass them!!!

i think today is the day of retarded drivers... in a hour long ride ive seen 3 head on collisions, 2 near misses... i had to pass about 6 ppl because they were going 20 under the damn speed limit and about 4 ppl i had to honk at because they werent moving when the light turned green...

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Namaste

Namaste

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:14 pm

I hate a few bastards who act "normally" nowadays, but in the past have insulted me in a manner that I can't, won't and want to forgive. I just want to rip them apart. Bastards...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:44 pm

getting university papers sealed and whatever... :/

iono wtf i have to do i just stand there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 pm

People I just met lecturing me about my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm

pools that smell like sewers and rules...goddamn, i hate rules
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

DAMN IT CHEESE THE RULES CLEARLY STATE THIS IS ABOUT THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF NOT WHAT YOU HATE!!! FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 am

People that are anal retentive about the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 am

i swear Abominae i keel joo... Suspect

right now my fucking connection is pissing me the fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 am

When my internet dies randomly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:33 am

^^heh tell me about it

oh and mom telling me to clean my room...go clean your ass first bitch...fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:34 am

And People telling me about the problems that I have that I already understand. Those people can fuck off, I already know, do they actually think they are going to change me.....
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 am

People who can't take a goddamn hint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 am

That washed up miserable drunken talentless cunt Lindsay Lohan, why the fuck does the media keep covering her? She doesn't even have a career anymore and she was never that good an actress to begin with :wtf:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Mysterious Traveler wrote:
That washed up miserable drunken talentless cunt Lindsay Lohan, why the fuck does the media keep covering her? She doesn't even have a career anymore and she was never that good an actress to begin with :wtf:

Bitchy crack whores lesbians = ratings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Oh and my computer that got cleaned up worked well for about a day and now it's fucking up again, how cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:48 pm

^^^that sucks....i hate chores...coz this is the first time i ever do them and they suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Having to reformat your computer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:01 am

My dad. I drive too fast?! I DRIVE TOO FAST?!

Yes, I do. So what? Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 10780
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 am

So You're going to kill someone little lady Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 968467
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 am

Mysterious Traveler wrote:
So You're going to kill someone little lady Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 968467

Suspect
Lady, huh?

Nah, I wont, I`m careful. Very Happy
besides HE drives the same, so :wtf: lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 am

Ahh he is one of thous... do as I say not as I do people?
I so hate that kind of people, practices what you preach or shout the fuck up DevilFork
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:36 am

but driving fast is fun

...JUST DONT RUN OVER KITTIES AND BIRDS PLEEEEEEEEEEASE Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 127734
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 am

Naaah, I wont, I`m nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 am

Aim for the bitches Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

YES!!!! BITCH HUNT...... do it nao

im going bitch hunting tomorrow XD (for real)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Tha Piss You Off...
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: