Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Morbid Angel

Go down 
+6
Set Abominae
fixitupchappy
Heat
Mash
Vagabond
GodlessEndeavor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Morbid Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:49 am

Cheese wrote:
I WANT THE NEw ALBUUUUUUUUUUUM

blessed are the sick kick major fucking ass...IT DOES...

You got that right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Blessed Are the Sick is an awesome album. A really excellent sophomore album. I'm more into Altars of Madness though.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:12 pm

"Gateways to Annihilation" is a good album. Not quite traditional MA, but still up there. (Seriously, what's with people hating on Steve Tucker? I thought he was pretty good for the job when Dave left.) Their new song "NEVERMORE" is a beacon of hope that they'll go back to their "Altars"-era style. Can't wait for the new album!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 pm

In my opinion, Steve Trucker was doing exceptionally well in MA. He may not be the best, but he did his best. I respect the dude for stepping into Dave Vincent's shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:16 am

steve is good...no doubt. but dave just fits with the band best ... i think...

but hey...Dave and steve are both awesome. so yeah one of them is just a bit "awesomer" than the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 am

Hopfully the new album will be alot better than the recent Pestilence release.
Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Bloodfrozen wrote:
Hopfully the new album will be alot better than the recent Pestilence release.
Sleep

There was nothing wrong with the latest Pestilence. What didn't you like about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Ready for the new stuff should be cool, hopefully. I haven't listened too this band in weeks for some reason. I guess I've really moved out of listening too much of any DM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:33 pm

I was listening to Blessed are the Sick this morning, that album is crushing. Has anyone heard when the new one is out?
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Bidding on Domination on vinyl on ebay right now! Lets hope I win this shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:06 pm

good luck man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Slaytanic wrote:

There was nothing wrong with the latest Pestilence. What didn't you like about it?
I take it your a Job for a Cowboy fan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Whats that got to do with anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:20 pm

That's who they sound like.
No
They went from great Thrash ,to good thrash/death, to meh (but still alright) tech-death, to crappy painfully generic modern XxxxXbr00t4lzXxxxX DM.
I was crushed the first time I heard the recent album.
(Not saying "Chronicles of the Scourge" was much better, but still I was crushed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

You reckon? If it wasn't Pestilence what would your thoughts be then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
You reckon? If it wasn't Pestilence what would your thoughts be then?
I take it you mean "If it wasn't Pestilence who released the album, would you still think it was crap?"
(Which is basically what you said I guess).

The answer is: YES I'd still think very little of the album, why wouldn't I? Shit DM done wrong is shit DM done wrong regardless of who you are, the fact that Pestilence released this polished turd only makes things worse.
I don't enjoy watching my Metal-Gods defile their back catalogs with less than sub-par garbage, I would have much rather had this album be released by some known-to-be-shitty group of fucktarded assholes so I didn't have to listen to it to find out how terrible it was.

Yeah the album's crap (imo), but I don't really care as long as my old Pestilence albums/demos are waiting for me at the end of the day.
I'm just disappointed thats all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 pm

OK, each to their own man, I like it that's all that matters, I just forget that Pestilence wrote the godly Testimony of the Ancients when I am playing it Smile. You obviously rate Pestilence rather highly.

So back on topic, has anyone heard or seen anything pertaining to upcoming new Morbid Angel album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
You obviously rate Pestilence rather highly.
/
So back on topic, has anyone heard or seen anything pertaining to upcoming new Morbid Angel album?
Yes, as we all should.
/
As for MA, I'v only heard that Nevermore song (havn't we all...) when they played around here.
We'll just have to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 am

I really need to get Abominations of Desolation. What's everyone's thought on that one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Bloodfrozen wrote:
Slaytanic wrote:
You obviously rate Pestilence rather highly.
/
Yes, as we all should.
/
As for MA, I'v only heard that Nevermore song (havn't we all...) when they played around here.
We'll just have to wait.

I haven't heard anything yet.
Back to top Go down
fixitupchappy

fixitupchappy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:05 am

Another bunch of freaks from Florida, which shares the title with Sweden as a death metal mecca. Just got the album Heretic from the blog, and I gotta say it rules! I wasn't sure what to expect, but damn this album is nuts.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 am

i want a new album already
love these guys, they are what got me into death metal and i still cant get enough of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:32 am

New album must be like Blessed Are The Sick or Gateways To Annihilation!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 pm

I hadn't listened to these dudes in quite a while, I must be fucking insane... fuckface
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Veljko

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Album art for new album Illud Divinum Insanus:
Morbid Angel - Page 2 SOM222

And a cover of their single Nevermore:
Morbid Angel - Page 2 SOM222E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Angel   Morbid Angel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morbid Angel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next