Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

What gear do you have?

Go down 
    +10
    Glarik
    Namaste
    Symmachus
    Fr0t3x
    Vagabond
    Hutchinson
    GodlessEndeavor
    Mash
    Voggis
    Heat
    14 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

What gear do you have? - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Bass, bout 8 months, not good at it yet haha. Combination of self teaching and lessons.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:05 am

i think this fits in this other thread...ill just merge them
    Back to top Go down
    Fr0t3x

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:56 am

- Ibanez GRG 170-DX
    - Vox DA5
    - Peavey Bandit
    - Digitech Bad Monkey

I'm gonna buy a new guitar as soon as possible...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:30 am

I have a Fender P-Bass (American Standard) and a 100BK Combo from Hughes&Kettner. I also have a Bass-Overdrive from Boss.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:08 am

Ibanez GRG270B
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 4246959

Bugera 6262 + Framus FR212CB + Boss DD-20
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 4246955

And some other stuff. I really need a new guitar, but can't afford it :/
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:29 pm

^^^nice gear dude!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Thank you. I really love that amp. Fortunately my friend sold that head for a low price 8)
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm

BC Rich Warlock and Jr V that I use with an Engl Powerball, and sometimes a distortion pedal ( I jump between Digitech Death Metal and Digitech Metal Master). I also have 2 other old guitars I used when I was a beginner and don't play anymore (ESP Ax-50 and Squier Strat). Currently looking to get a new V though, looking at either another BC Rich, a Dean or an ESP Ninja.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 am

Ok if anyone knows anything about fixing amps, i need help. my amp fell, and now the input jack is fucking up. i have to tilt the jack upwards slightly for the amp to work.

anyone knows how i can fix it?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Hohner MS Blues Harp in G
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:42 pm

CORT KX5 + Peavey Bandit 112 (80W) + Korg AX3G for home recordings. Decent stuff, but enough to play smaller gigs.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm

k heres mah gear (i currently like at most to play)
    Jackson C-20 with some major modifications like new pickups ... a six-string midscale neck
    (i took it from an telecaster clone by J&D) cuz the original one was meant for archery i believe.
    New Shielding etc so all in all u can say its a guitar that sounds even with thin strings
    like a grunt from hell XD.big muff pi (orig) + behringer superfuzz (they rly scare the hell outta meh ^^). Im also using a Daphone 30 W amp and yeah it rly rewards ya with a great distortion
    fx when u bring it to its limits ^^ + output for an additional box (yeah and i like it more
    then ampeg etc)
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 pm

I've got an LTD MH-50 (No idea what year it's from, but it's got black hardware, which is odd. I've put a set of DiMarzio D-Activators in it.), a Takamine TaN-45-C acoustic, and Yamaha AES-620 (With a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge. Sounds bloody horrible, I'm getting rid of it as soon as I can.). I'm going to sell the two electrics and get a standard series ESP Horizon NT, or NT-2, when I've got the money.

I've got an old Vox Valvetronix AD50VT (50 watt.), and I don't like that at all, so I might trade it in after I've got some more more cash and try out some higher end amps. I've also got a Zoom G2.1 and a Vox Bulldog Distortion. For recording, I've got a Beyerdynamic TG-X 47 mic, a Tascam US-122L audio interface, and a pair of Beyerdynamic DTX700 headphones
    Back to top Go down
    Fr0t3x

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am

Bought a Gibson Flying V some weeks ago, so now I have:

- Gibson Flying V (E Standard tuning)
    - Ibanez GRG 170 DY (C# Standard tuning)
    - Peavey Bandit
    - Digitech Bad Monkey
    - Vox DA5
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:21 am

What gear do you have? - Page 2 Picture056
    Back to top Go down
    Symmachus

Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 am

I have an acoustic guitar made by this obscure company without a wikipedia article called Tanara. I also have a black Fender Bullet Strat that is plugged up to a Roland MicroCube amplifier. I have a Yamaha keyboard; it is my second keyboard; I sold the first one and I feel the urge to replace this second keyboard with possibly a Moog Little Phatty II. There is a piano in the living room, but I don't know if that counts (by the way, it is rather out of tune). I don't know if this counts, but I have my own laptop computer as well. The reason I mention it is because I plan on putting on equipment and programs on this laptop that will record music. I plan on buying a Verbzilla in order to put effects on my electric guitar's reverb sometime soon.
    Back to top Go down
    Namaste

Namaste

Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 pm

I'm a dumdi-dumler, a diddle-dooer, a bassist for my own amusement. My Ibanez GSR200 has been collecting dust for a while, so has my Behringer BX1200. I'm pretty much self taught and it shows.
    I just posted in "What are you doing right now?" that I'm trying to find a good "basic" acoustic guitar, but I'm clueless about guitars.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Ive got a Gibson SG Special and a Epiphone Les Paul Gold Top which I by far my favorite. Its got these sweet little soap bar P-90s in it that are absolutly perfect for that low tone you hear in a lot of doom and sludge. Its also a prety classy looking piece. I had a Marshall Valvestate 265, which was a pretty bombastic amp but I unforutnatly ran into financial troubles back in college and I ended up selling it. :(

What gear do you have? - Page 2 Th_SANY0692
    Rockin the Epi
    Back to top Go down
    GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 pm

harvestofthedead wrote:
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 Picture056

....DIIIIIEEEEEE What gear do you have? - Page 2 877339 Crush PC What gear do you have? - Page 2 911255
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am

at the moment I have an LTD (ESP) F-10, with an equivalent of a hot-rails pickup in the neck area and a normal humbucker in the bridge. That's the main guitar. There's also an Ibanez RG-320, which I'm planning on upgrading with some EMG pickups, but it also needs some re-wiring done, and potentially a new FLoyd Rose system, as the one installed at the moment is giving me more headache than use.

Amp-wise I have an Australian-designed Ashton 4012R, basically a 40-watt single speaker combo with a Celestion speaker and an in-built reverb. I'm looking to get a new amp though, this one's getting on in years and insufficient for a lot of things I want to use it for. That said, it's a reasonably versatile amplifier with a nice, subtle reverb.
    Back to top Go down
    Hutchinson

Hutchinson

Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 pm

oki doki so I swapped my strat to friends unused 1985 G&L SB-1
    this thing is a fuckin monster Very Happy
    What gear do you have? - Page 2 20uq07c
    yes, crappy quality...gotta take some proper ones later.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 am

nice!!! congrats hutch!

@harvestofthedead: I hate you....grrr
    Back to top Go down
    Glarik

Glarik

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:24 pm

What gear do you have? - Page 2 552562383_5_gnwT

Gibson les paul studio
    and
    Jackson DK2S

Amp: Peavy ValveKing 2x12, But trying to sell the amp. No more room for it. :(
    Back to top Go down
    Yuggoth_Fungi

Yuggoth_Fungi

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:42 am

That's a beauty of a baas you've got there, Hutchinson.

Here's my rig...

What gear do you have? - Page 2 DSC00310

ESP Horizon NT, Takamine TAN-45C, Hughes & Kettner Switchblade head with Vintage V30 cab. Not pictured is the ISP Decimator noise suppressor pedal.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuggoth_Fungi

Yuggoth_Fungi

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 am

Yuggoth_Fungi wrote:
    That's a beauty of a bass you've got there, Hutchinson.

Here's my rig...

What gear do you have? - Page 2 DSC00310

ESP Horizon NT, Takamine TAN-45C, Hughes & Kettner Switchblade head with Vintage V30 cab. Not pictured is the ISP Decimator noise suppressor pedal.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gear do you have?
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next