Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Napalm Death

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 pm

This band is often said to be the first Grind band ever. They're said to have invented the genre. Originally they were Punk Hardcore, but seen turned into a noise-fest when they mixed in with Death Metal. Napalm Death's first two albums "Scum" and "From Enslavement to Obliteration" are considered cornerstones of the genre.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Possibly the greatest grind band I've ever heard
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm

My favourite band of all time,got into 'em back around '85,totally intense live.
Back to top Go down
Gast

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 am

I am not really into Napalm Death but Diatribes is a great album.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Time Waits For No Slave is already a contender for metal album of 2009, it's just song after song of pure brilliance. Especiallt the title track, Downbeat Clique and A No-Sided Arguement.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 pm

I can't wait to see them in april. the new albums awesome, my favorite track on it is fallacy dominion
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Napalm Death fucking rocks! Barney Greenway rules! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Gonna see 'em this summer. 🤣

"You Suffer" has got to be the most epic song in Metal history.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:21 am

I am getting into them, this band is so fantastic!
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 pm

mygga_med_stil wrote:
"You Suffer" has got to be the most epic song in Metal history.

Heh, when I saw them they played it three times! Just like randomly inbetween songs, twas hilarious.

Also Napalm Death make the best music videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJS76JZbP1s&feature=related
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:46 pm

The new album fucking slays, Napalm Death never fail to deliver.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 am

bucky01403 wrote:
The new album fucking slays,

No truer word has been spoken, but the rest of their stuff bores me, I prefer Nasum and Rotten Sound.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:18 pm

one of the few grind bands i actually listened to and enjoyed.

ive heard a few tracks off their new album. it was pretty good.

ive heard "scum" if i remember properly...
Back to top Go down
Acid_Bath_

Acid_Bath_

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:00 am

one of my favorite bands. their older stuff being my favorites.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 pm

I like Time Waits For No Slave, but I don't really like anything else by them
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:12 pm

I like just about all Napalm Death albums. In my opinion, their best stuff was made during the mid-late 90's. Excellent stuff. However, their grindcore stuff is their most memorable. Diehard Napalm Death fans would agree.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Ripzz wrote:

I don't know why Napalm Death are so highly rated, sure they have some good albums. They bore the fuckery out of me.
Back to top Go down
Acid_Bath_

Acid_Bath_

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:08 pm

eh, I guess it depends on the person. I dig most of their stuff, though I can see how some gets a bit old after time.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
Ripzz wrote:

I don't know why Napalm Death are so highly rated, sure they have some good albums. They bore the fuckery out of me.

The thing that really gets me is when people talk about their speed like it's some shit out of this world. Meanwhile I can think of over 15 Death Metal bands that play at a much higher bpm than ND do.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Scum is a fucking sick album, don't care what anyone says.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 pm

The production on Scum leaves alot to be desired.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Ripzz wrote:
Slaytanic wrote:
Ripzz wrote:

The thing that really gets me is when people talk about their speed like it's some shit out of this world. Meanwhile I can think of over 15 Death Metal bands that play at a much higher bpm than ND do.

I have no problem with the speed whatsoever, I just don't get the love for the Napalm.
Back to top Go down

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Yeah, ND plays very fast - but they are very overrated, and I just don't understand people that talk about them like they're the fastest band on earth.
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:38 am

New album isn't very interesting, I only liked 2-3 songs off it.
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

I like Napalm Death. Not the original grind band as too many people believe (Repulsion truly spawned the genre), but they've got awesome stuff. Scum is one of the most influential albums to my enjoyment of music. Basically, because of the production and the grindcore sound (they were the first band I hard of the subgenre), I had to adapt my ears to be able to pick it apart and find out how awesome it was. Now I can very easily pick out the instruments and sounds of almost any song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Napalm Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napalm Death   Napalm Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Napalm Death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next