Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Suffocation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Suffocation

Go down 
+5
Mash
Decay02
Heat
blackearth
GodlessEndeavor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Perhapse one of my favorite DM bands lately. They're a brutal DM band from NY. They've got some really good material, I suggest "Effigy of the Forgotten", myself. They're inventors of brutal death metal. "Infecting The Crypt" is my currenty favorite song.
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Awesome band, one of the first death metal bands ive listened to...

Looking forward to Blood Oath

I like their logo too Suffocation 10780
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Can't wait for "Blood Oath". Hopefully it'll be as badass as "Effigy of the Forgotten"
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:14 am

Naaaah, it's JUST OK death metal band, I can list more better and less known bands from this genre, this one jsut had a chance to promote itself. I am not saying it's bad because it's good. I'm just saying that you can find better ones Smile
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 am

Ansgar_Viking wrote:
Naaaah, it's JUST OK death metal band, I can list more better and less known bands from this genre, this one jsut had a chance to promote itself. I am not saying it's bad because it's good. I'm just saying that you can find better ones Smile
Well said.
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:20 am

Ansgar_Viking wrote:

Not saying they're the best, just saying they're one of my favorites lately. Mainly because I've been listening too them a lot more than any other Death Metal.
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm

I think they're one of the best death metal bands I ever listened too. "Effigy of the forgotten" is a really solid album and so is their other stuff IMO.
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Suffocation fucking rules! I love all of their stuff! Suffocation 326190
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Me too, Suffocation rox! but Effigy Of The Forgotten(1991), Pierced From Within(1995) and Suffocation(2006) are just incredible.
Back to top Go down
blackearth

blackearth

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:48 am

Pierced from Within is the pinnacle of modern death metal as far as I'm concerned. It has everything - technical riffs, brutal riffs, insane solos, excellent guitar tone, spectacular drumming, great vocals, top-notch production. It's death metal perfection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/blackearth
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Blood Oath is amazing. It will be on the blog tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Awesome! Thanks Heat!
Back to top Go down
Decay02

Decay02

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Suffocation are probably my favourite death metal band, I just brought tickets to see them in November. Suffocation 193966
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Blood Oath is blogged
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 pm

^^thanks! and it`s pretty good! Suffocation 381946
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm gonna check it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Suffocation are a massive band. They're one of the greatest DM bands. Highly influential and superior.
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm

i just got their new album!

it kicks ass!!!!!! ive been waiting for it!

its awesome its awesome...provoking the disturbed is a kick ass song! and the instrumental...praying for forgiveness...woweeeeeeeeee

*headbangs*
Back to top Go down

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:05 pm

I only have the self titled and the music is awesome! Some of my favourite drumming, it's just relentless.

Shame about the lyrics : P
Back to top Go down
fixitupchappy

fixitupchappy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Just saw these guys last night in Ft. Lauderdale. Damn it was good! Anybody else catch em touring? You gotta go if have the chance!
Back to top Go down
Podgie

Podgie

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Never seen 'em live, missed them over here in the UK a few times... but not next time, I'll definitely make an effort to catch them. Great band.

Still need to get my hands on Blood Oath...
Back to top Go down
fixitupchappy

fixitupchappy

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 pm

I think they are coming over there. Looks like London, Leeds, Birminham. Here look at the tour dates on the Myspace page. You really should go!

http://www.myspace.com/suffocation
Back to top Go down
Podgie

Podgie

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:33 am

Ah cool, cheers dude.
Back to top Go down
fixitupchappy

fixitupchappy

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Been listening to Blood Oath recently and I actually can't believe how great it is. It's amazing that they could put an album like that out so late in their careers, many bands lose their touch after being at it half as long as these guys. Blood Oath gets better and better with each listen. I don't understand how anyone could say that these guys aren't one of the absolute best Death Metal bands to ever do it. Every release is amazing, well except for the self-titled, I couldn't really get into that one.
Back to top Go down
Nihil_
Nihil_

Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 am

Fuuuuck! Didn't know about the "new" album until now... anayway, I'm getting it now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suffocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffocation   Suffocation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffocation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Metal Sub Genres :: Death Metal-
Jump to: